The MoFo Top Animated Films List - Voting

→ in
Tools    

All of these bulletins for the Animation Countdown are so stupid.

Oooooh! They're due on December 1st. Big deal. That's plenty of time. Monday!

There should be bulletins everywhere for my Top 100 Movie Stars Countdown. Lists are due A.S.A.P. which means RIGHT NOW.

Ancient Japanese Proverb say -

"The best animation is Japanese, a fact with which even Walt Disney agrees"

̶C̶h̶u̶c̶k̶ ̶N̶o̶r̶r̶i̶s̶.......Hayao Miyazaki Facts

Hayao Miyazaki doesn't wear a watch. He decides what time it is.

Hayao Miyazaki has actually gone to infinity and beyond; it's not just a catchphrase for him. Buzz Lightyear just talks the talk, Miyazaki walks the walk.

That's not how he rolls. SC wouldn't waste time giving attention to someone that isn't SC.
Hi, Chardee. I haven't really gotten to know you, yet, but I see you know me already.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Just FYI, The Ghost of Guap is not me.
Hmmm.....anyone else getting flashbacks to that old school favourite, "he who denied it supplied it"? So the first message after his appearance is Sexy going "eh, that's no me by the way." Interesting

btw Miss Vicky I respect my promise and I send to you my animated list hope you appreciate it

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Shameless notice that I'm giving out rep to anyone who submits a list and posts about it in here.

I'm watching some "Peanuts" TV specials tonight (to celebrate the birthday of "Peanuts" creator Charles M. Schulz),

http://www.movieforums.com/community...38#post1209638

and then hopefully I'll be ready to submit my list by tomorrow night.

A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
Shameless notice that I'm giving out rep to anyone who submits a list and posts about it in here.
I prefer posting pictures of sad cats. It seemed to work pretty well for the TV show list.

I really hope I don't forget to turn in my list... It's done, but I wanna watch at least two more animated films that I think may knock something off of my current list.

I'll be sending out one last mass PM on Sunday - the morning before the deadline. So if you've received my previous notices and haven't turned in a list by then, you'll get that reminder. If people still "forget" at that point, well you can't say I didn't try.

Right now we have more than enough movies with enough points to make it a full top 100.

Did the message at the top of the page about the deadline for submissions scare the daylights out of anyone else when they first saw it?

I thought it said "closed" instead of "close" when I read it quickly, and I nearly fell off my chair.

I just seen this post...the answer is YES. For a couple of days, CLOSED is exactly what I though it said.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I sent my list.

I'm not sure that I'm completely happy with my final list because I left off some favorite movies that I was 100% sure would have been on my final list when I started it, but for better or for worse, it is my final list.

Sent mine in. Been so busy with school that I only had time to watch 2 off my watchlist.

I've been sending back confirmation PMs and I thought I sent you one, gbg, but I guess not. Sorry about that. But yeah, I got your ballot. All of your picks are eligible.