THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

I sent Guap a welcome back PM. And I truly meant it. What he sent back was unreal.
He's back?

Oh, I guess he's not. What did he send you?

The Brave Little Weeman Returns!
Won my fourth game of our uni inter-college darts league tonight. I'm 4-2 for the year, and we as a team are unbeaten. Considering the problems we had last year, I'd say things are going well.

Reviews

Oh yeah, guess who can play the treble part of the Halloween theme like a boss now?

Master of My Domain
For some weird reason I have started a Plan 9 From Outer Space addiction. So please mind if I randomly post videos about the movie.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oHRq80QNnJM

I think I am going to take some jiu-jitsu classes. Then I will be the second toughest MoFo.
Sounds cool. I thought about taking Tae Kwon Do when my boys were in it. Would be a great workout a couple times a week.

I’m just the espresso
I took karate classes for two weeks in high school and as a result I can now take down just about anyone under the age of 12.

I’m just the espresso
I always thought there was something incredibly homoerotic about two dudes rolling around like that. Fighting is GAY.

I always thought there was something incredibly homoerotic about two dudes rolling around like that. Fighting is GAY.
It's totally gay, but hey, maybe JJ wants to be that way.

This is my first chill post.
How chill.
Very chill. I feel like I know you because of Mark. We should really get acquainted since you seem to get invited to all the cool kid movie showings.