The Top 50 MoFos With The Highest Post Count...

Tools    

No, our new game is to see how few posts we can make in a month. It looks like Sexy is beating me. Damn him!

No, our new game is to see how few posts we can make in a month.
It really kinda is. That's the new trend. Posting 1,000 posts a day is so last year.

Anyway, since I'm thinking of doing the Movie Stars Countdown very, very soon (before Miss Vicky takes off with her December Animation thing, I'm guessing), my post count will go up a little more.

Damn Gunslinger. We have been here about the same amount of time and I am not yet at 5,000. I don't feel that absent. I must read more than I post.

Damn Gunslinger. We have been here about the same amount of time and I am not yet at 5,000. I don't feel that absent. I must read more than I post.
And I do a lot more games and commentaries I guess.

I gotta be honest. I'm stunned at the number of posts. It's also pretty clear that this place is more than just your average bulletin board type web site. It seems like you people really have gotten to know one another which is incredibly rare. Kudos.

Master of My Domain
Gunslinger is obviously a spambot with Scorsese love added to his program to make him seem human.

I'll be slack this month, too. There again, I thought that for the last two months, so what the hell do I know?

Don't answer that.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I was thinking mine would be way up because of the tv list, but then because of that I didn't have a lot of time to post elsewhere, so I have no idea where I'll be at next time.