The MoFo Top Animated Films List - Voting

→ in
Tools    

Just FYI, The Ghost of Guap is not me.

I wouldn't have done that. I would have done The Ghost of Deadite.

I'm gonna guess it's another JayDee alternate account. That's what I believe, anyway.

It's not scandalous enough to be me. Plus, I don't mind Guap and I respect him as a person. I wouldn't have done that to him.

Originally Posted by rauldc14
Jaycee alternate accounts? I must have missed something.
Oh, JayDee's in the alternate account business. Remember NOT JayDee?

Plus I think he also might be Psychic Isaac, Dorothy Michaels, that banned Database Errol character (which I claimed to be once, but I might have been drunk), and Santa Claus.

"If it doesn't come from Japan, it's unworthy of having you as a fan."

Old Japanese proverb say -

"If it comes not from Land of the Rising Sun, it has no business being your #1"

I miss Guap already. He wouldn't take this crap from the likes of you, and you, and you too.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Did the message at the top of the page about the deadline for submissions scare the daylights out of anyone else when they first saw it?

I thought it said "closed" instead of "close" when I read it quickly, and I nearly fell off my chair.