MoFo Fantasy Football 2014 - WEEK 12

Tools    

groan!

No matter how I prepare or trade Im now scrounging for a starting RB. I drafted Montee Ball & Arian Foster rounds 1 & 2. Then I traded screwed up by trading Foster, but it was for 2 RBs. Fast forward to now, and Im starting Tre Mason & Charles Sims. Pierre Thomas was supposed to be out 2-3 weeks, now its indefinite. Ronnie Hillman was supposed to be out 2 weeks, not theyre saying 5-6 weeks. Theo Riddicks good when Bush is out, but hes coming back. Playoffs are coming....

You're not alone: virtually everyone is a bit weak at RB this year. It can be better or worse, but that's the nature of the game this year. Everyone looks at their RB2, at least, and goes "ehhhhh..."

As for week 12: let's do this! League record in my sights! I'm without Antonio Brown, but still have plenty of good matchups and a correspondingly high projected total.

Playoffs are coming....

Yeah, I mean they mind it in a vacuum: very few of us are starting guys at RB2 that we can feel confident will put up decent point totals, even if we feel confident we've compensated for that elsewhere.

Badger and I trading punches all afternoon. Looks like I'll finish ahead unless Rivers picks it up in the second half, though even if he does a decent game out of Eric Decker tomorrow night would probably be enough. Soooooo close to the record now...

Tre Masons trudging along, and Theo Riddick underwhelmed. Got a bad feeling Bryce & Thomas will outscore them on my bench. So a preemptive "Drats!" if necesary.

Odell Beckham Jr with 14:10 left in the 2ND qtr has 4 rec for 71 yds and 2 tds = 21.10 fantasy points.
OBJ is not to be effed with.

Even though the Cowboys won, the only thing remembered from last nights game will be OBJs catch. Many NFL stars were floored...

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...ch-of-the-year

A system of cells interlinked
The kid is the real deal. Expect him to be one of the top WR in the draft next year...

Since Ronnie Hillman may be out the rest of the FFB season, Im hoping Bryce Brown maintains his targets, and Thomas too, thereby giving me 2 vibrant pass catchers in my RB slots. That's good, right?!
Well it's possible...

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
The kid is the real deal. Expect him to be one of the top WR in the draft next year...
He may be, but as Plaxico Burress and Victor Cruz as an example, Eli not exactly a model of consistency.

A system of cells interlinked
And LT continues to be the luckiest fantasy player ever...

She was looking good and has still been winning, but has sort of been running without a TE the past few weeks, as Davis is a big ol bust and Reed was back in action for the Redskins, rendering Niles Paul useless. Alas, just in time for the playoffs, Paul is back online as the skins TE. She has caught too many of these breaks this season! My team...not so much.

Yeah, she's got a few horseshoes on her person, it seems. But in years past it's been more low point totals and well-timed matchups. This year it's more in the players themselves, because her point total and record are right in sync.

Meanwhile...new consecutive wins record, 8 in a row! Woohoo.

Pretty sure the all-time points record is within reach, too, if the totals are adjusted to full PPR (which was the setup when the current record was set).

Also, Sleezy made his first appearance on the top scores list, with the 27th-highest in league history.