Film About A Relationship between a richman and a Prostitute

Tools    

It is a film about a Woman from a brothel in Britain or America set in the 17th century i believe. She takes interest in a man who is wealthy and they set out to get married, the brothel i think is fronted by a hat maker shop or some sort of HIGH TEA style hat (Like traditional english women).

As i recall it seems to be very recent, around the 2000's as i watched it once as a kid. It had many sex scenes in it and one with the Rich mans Butler or best friend.
Just want to remember it as i keep trying to reference how weird my childhood was when i saw this. Plus it was the first time i heard about sex and my co-workers are making a video asking how we learnt about it. (Kinda like the Buzzfeed videos).

Other than that i don't know much else, if you can't figure out what this is, don't stress about it.
Idc if you make a list of some sort of 17th century films that relate to this, i highly doubt this is the only one. However i do remember watching it multiple times (Just randomly on my TV, hence the reason i believe it was quite popular) i used to just flick through channels and watch all sorts of crap.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
Fanny Hill (2007) Just a guess.

Orphaned by smallpox, young Lancashire country lady Fanny Hill cheerfully accepts her friend Esther Davies's offer to join the London 'working girls' with Mrs. Brown, a madam who recruits her as charmingly fresh enough to wait, in-living, on gentlemen. The first night, her room- and bed-mate Phoebe starts her sexual 'education', next she revels in being fitted her first-ever fancy frock. Her first 'client', Mr. Crofts, is neither naive nor attractive, rather a paying old rapist who isn't satisfied. Then the party scene, where men are younger and more charming. Handsome merchant's son Charles Standing declares love at first sight and offers to take Fanny away. After a few heavenly days of young love, they intend to demands Sir's blessing for their marriage, but as the ogre actually was her unsatisfied customer, Charles is made to choose between her and his future and leaves for colonial India. Being destitute, Fanny accepts becoming the kept woman of Mr. H., an earl's wealthy brother, ...