THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

Night HK. Sorry we didn't get around to that commentary. I'm still up, surprisingly, but it might be the internet keeping me awake. I bet when I stand up and turn my head around, I'll fall to the ground asleep.

Just ate a pack of gummy worms. I am opening another pack. I should quit, I know, but I'm not done until I hate myself.
Which will be when you're 5,000 lbs.

If you're not that already.

took a road trip today.. on the way home... went the back way along the river... I was hoping to see the autumn trees still in color.. only one tree was bright red on the hillside... most was dull green or gray...

I guess I need to go in the middle of October.. not at the end...

Oh yea.. there is a little tiny town called "Lewis and Clark Village".. about the size of a small 1880's village too

I'm still crying over the fail of my newest thread.
My "Post to Yourself" thread hasn't had one reply yet. Will someone please go talk to themselves in my new thread?

Chappie doesn't like the real world
It's delicious. Use real butter.

I'm not the biggest Family Guy fan but I do really enjoy the songs. If they made it entirely musical, I would love it.

Okay it is official there is a large segment of the population where I work who are idiots. You are a student on campus and you leave your weed out for all to see in the ashtray of your car. Idiots.