Are we really gonna act like people who disagree with us are acting?

Tools    

I mean, really, are we really gonna pretend/act like people who have different opinions don't actually have them, but are pretending to have them to annoy us?

Come on. You all know you secretly agree with me already and just need me to call you out on it before you can admit it. It's okay.

A system of cells interlinked
I see what you did here...

Yoda, you are so attention seeking.

People say I'm attention seeking, but did I build an entire forum so that the world would come to it and know who I am? No. He did, though, so I can't possibly be worse than that.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

I sometimes forget Yoda used to not be *******.

Ha! I sometimes would appreciate someone that has a turrets-like need to argue, and put work into some empty point than a spammy snarky commenter. At least the Argument Junky puts some work into it. Wait a minute, Im making an argument now.

I don't think people who disagree with me are acting, I just think they are stupid and wrong.

I'm usually right.
Strange, I feel the same.

do I ever disagree with you Yoda? I dont think so... but damn many disagree with me....