Rauldc's Journey through the consoles: Best Video Games

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I feel like Camo with this list but luckily nobody cares

28. Mega Man 5

Megaman rules. Capcom in general rules. I think that the fifth one may very well be my favorite, in that I thought that the levels and the bosses were the most interesting that I have seen in any Megaman game. It was probably the easiest Megaman for me, but at that time I didn't care. I could beat all the bosses without using special weapons against them. The only one that would put up somewhat of a fight was Gyro Man, but that was barely. My favorite part was the end before Wily when you had to beat all the bosses again. One of the best video game franchises of all time certainly.

The only thing that I know about Mega Man is that no matter how many times I buy the action figures, they always lose their hands.

The only thing that I know about Mega Man is that no matter how many times I buy the action figures, they always lose their hands.
There's a lesson there, but you don't seem to be learning it.

I always liked MEGA MAN, although I never actually owned any of the games.

There's a lesson there, but you don't seem to be learning it.

I only buy the figures at garage sales for 25 cents or less, so I can live with them losing their hands. We usually find the hands on the floor somewhere, and then we have to try and match them up to the figures.

Great list. I will start my own top 50 videogames list soon. I have played far more PC games than console games so the games represented will be very different.

I have played far less Japanese videogames than you did. Most of my favorite videogames are western.

Never heard of Vigilante 8.

I played some of the Mega Man games a long, long time ago, but I don't remember which ones. I remember that I wasn't very good at them, though, but that probably had more to do with my age than the games' difficulty.

I only buy the figures at garage sales for 25 cents or less, so I can live with them losing their hands. We usually find the hands on the floor somewhere, and then we have to try and match them up to the figures.

I know it sounds funny, but sometimes I would swear that there are more hands than there are figures that are missing hands. And the Mega Man hands look similar to the hands on the Sonic the Hedgehog figures, and the M&M character figures, so we check those a lot to see if they're missing hands, but we always seem to have extra hands.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
29. Bubble Bobble

Over a hundred levels of pure awesomeness, it's a game that you can either play as a single player game or a two person game. It's really fun either way. Also fun to be able to skip through the levels. The game is insanely hard near the end, which seems like it wouldn't be. Just one of those games that was great passing time.

29. Bubble Bobble

Over a hundred levels of pure awesomeness, it's a game that you can either play as a single player game or a two person game. It's really fun either way. Also fun to be able to skip through the levels. The game is insanely hard near the end, which seems like it wouldn't be. Just one of those games that was great passing time.

I forgot about Bubble Bobble. That's another game that I was addicted to back in my college days. Even the name is fun to say, "Bubble Bobble".

This game is too old and still better for a time pass. but watching hunger Games is better than this

So, What are you waiting for? go ahead, i will join you.

My personal favorites of all time (some are more nostalgic, some I'd argue still stand the test of time):

Stalker: Shadow of Chernobyl

Race Driver: Grid

Metroid Prime

CoD Modern Warfare 2

Streets of Rage

Super Mario 64

Mega Man X

Sonic CD

Rampage

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
All of the Mega Man games I played were great. It always amazed me how much I loved the Ducktales game...until I realized it was a Mega Man clone.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Alright, I'm back guys. I've had a revival in the interest of video games recently so that is again an interest for me.

30. Tetris

The ultimate puzzle game, of course (with apologies to Dr. Mario) I think the best version was the Gameboy version. And the music was really rad and addicting on its own too.