Finding a Thai or Japanese Warrior Movie

Tools    

Hi, I'm looking for a movie but can't find... Can you help me out guys?
here are some details than I can give

He has a master that got shot, I think that master was Yu Xing (Kung Fu Hustle). He is so saddened that he move himself in the mountains and lived alone, trained himself so hard and only have peas for meals. When the time comes, he showed himself again against all the Dojos and Martial Art Schools and defeated all the masters. He even defeated a ninja. and lastly defeated the Director of the National Martial Arts Organization and lastly since no other living person could defeat him, he only have a bull to fight in the last scene.

Sorry for my bad english.. I hope you can help me find this movie guys.. This movie is so cool.... >.<

I like your dolls.
Really need more info than what you have provided such as did you watch this movie in 2013 or 1975, roughly when do you think this movie was made.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
Karate Bullfighter (1975), oddly enough it's based on a awesome true story.

Mas Oyama was the most successful karate master of the late 20th century. He rejected the "training" of the karate clubs of the time focusing on an intense no holds form of training. He eventually built his system into a huge business empire with hundreds of schools across the world, without compromising his teachings. The testing in the Kyokushin schools are still some of the most physically challenging tests any martial art school requires. One non- physical hardship Oyama faced was prejudice due to his Korean ancestry and he spent time proving that loyalties were to Japan and Japanese Karate. This movie series was part of that effort although anyone who had the chance to meet Oyama (I did) would never question his allegiance to Japan. In this series, Oyama's most famous student, Sonny Chiba, is called upon to portray his master.

Oyama arrives from the countryside where he has been training alone. He challenges and makes short work of the established Karate schools he encounters. Disgusted by the state of karate, Oyama returns to his lone training. He eventually picks up a student, falls in love and gets in the way of gangsters who are allied with the established karate schools. In the middle of this is the legendary bullfight with a mad bull. How much of the film is true is questionable.

That Oyama could kill a bull with his bare hands is true. He was called on to repeat this feat numerous times. There are filmed instances of Oyama actually doing this, although sometimes the bulls seemed to be tethered as Oyama was getting on in years. Sonny Chiba portrays his master with conviction and the karate is quite good. Chiba may not have been the best karate practitioner but, at this point in time, he was certainly above average.

Actually, the film you referred to seems very close to me, but I don't remember and bear a name of it. I would suggest you 2 relevent films: 47 Ronin and The Last Samurai