The Avengers: Age of Ultron

Tools    

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
The Hulkbuster armor in a movie, makes the hunger subside for now. Looks like Bay got in Whedon's ear about humanizing robot faces.

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
Looks awesome,maybe best in MCU,but we will see.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
To steal Miss Vicky's catchphrase, that trailer just made me "cream my panties!"

That was bloody epic! Loved the rather eerie tone of the trailer. With the freaky song and Spader's voice it was really quite creepy. "There are no strings on me."

In fact I don't think I can wait to May next year. So I'm going to hold my breath until Marvel give me the film now!

I just noticed this is Andy Serkis as Ulysses Klaw (A.K.A The Black Panther).
Just to clear up any confusion for people who don't know Ulysses Klaw is not actually The Black Panther. He is known as simply Klaw, however he is a frequent foe of Black Panther which people are hoping may hint at some involvement for the King of Wakanda. I'm assuming that's what jrs meant and just made a mistake

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Looks like Klaw will be mining for vibranium.

Also, that no strings attached song is from Pinocchio.

Suspect's Reviews

Master of My Domain
Fun fact: My plan to go to a famous restaurant in downtown Seoul was ruined by an unexpected shooting of Age of Ultron. Was pretty pissed off and ended up going to a nearby fast food place.

Seeing the trailer I regret pissing off lol

Ulysses Klaw is not actually The Black Panther. He is known as simply Klaw, however he is a frequent foe of Black Panther ....I'm assuming that's what jrs meant and just made a mistake
Yes, that is what I meant.

I think it would be badass if Ultron actually wins and defeats the avengers. That would piss so many people off and it would be so unexpected for the bad guy to win in a marvel movie
Fire walk with me.

There's nothing that states his "official" role in the movie

"#GAMEOVER420BLAZIT" -bluedeed

The Avengers was tremendously disappointing to me, and since then I've come to realize that I just don't think Joss Whedon is a good writer
Just spotted this and wow! That really is something.

Forget firemen running into a burning building. Forget policemen raiding a gang's crack den. Forget soldiers charging into battle. I think that is the new standard for the bravest thing I've ever seen! Coming on to an internet messageboard of all places (the natural habitat of the geek) and criticising the King of the Geeks, Joss Whedon? Now that is ballsy!

If Marvel casted a white guy as the Black Panther that would be the definition of stupid. Like in the dictionary, that would literally be the new definition of stupid. I hope it has something to do with the Black Panther because I'd really like to see him on the big screen. My bet is on Chadwick Boseman, at least I am hoping. He deserves to explode he is so freaking talented.

101 Favorite Movies (2019)

The Black Panther is a boss. One of my favorites next to Iron Man and probably Spider Man
I've been reading up on him and I think he would be a cool superhero. What heroes do you think will be in the 3rd Avengers? I'm thinking they might wipe it clean, or almost. Black Panther, Ant-Man, maybe a Bucky Barnes Cap, Doctor Strange and maybe a Caption Marvel? Think any of the original film Avengers make it to the 3rd. Obvioiusly I think they combine GOTG with the 3rd Avengers too.

There's nothing that states his "official" role in the movie
Not yet there isn't but there will be soon. The trailer is the only image we have so far.

If Marvel casted a white guy as the Black Panther that would be the definition of stupid.
If that did happen that wouldn't matter, whites have been casted in black guy roles and vice versa many times in film. And the story and characters always stayed in place.

Just spotted this and wow! That really is something.

Forget firemen running into a burning building. Forget policemen raiding a gang's crack den. Forget soldiers charging into battle. I think that is the new standard for the bravest thing I've ever seen! Coming on to an internet messageboard of all places (the natural habitat of the geek) and criticising the King of the Geeks, Joss Whedon? Now that is ballsy!
Meh. I agree. The only Whedon thing I ever really loved was Firefly, but he's not the strongest writer, or at least his filmography doesn't exemplify it. He managed to make The Avengers a decent ensemble where all four characters at least got a moment or two (though I think Thor got short changed in the dramatic moments department, but the story structure is pure crap and the villains plot is beyond stupid. Also, Loki has no real defining motivation, though this is a problem across all three films where he is prominently featured. His strongest motivating factor comes off like teenage angst which always irks me.

That said, I've never been a huge fan of Whedon to begin with. Other than Firefly, I've never gotten into his shows so I can't comment directly on the episodes of his work he has written.

I also think he has no eye for interesting cinematography as a director, but that's another issue.

Overall, Whedon is a pretty good show runner who has grasped the hearts of geeks with his subject matter, but when it comes to writing and directing I think he's better off in a producing capacity.

There, I ain't scared.

Just watched the avengers: Ultron trailler, what is him all about? i know nothing about that guy... and someone knows why IronMan an Hulk were fighting? they are like buddies what happened? Is Thanos going to appear in this movie?!?! I have so many questions!!!!!!!!!

Just watched the avengers: Ultron trailler, what is him all about?
Ultron is one of the Avengers' all time classic enemies. In the comic books he was created by Hank Pym (Ant-Man) while for the film it has been changed to be a creation of Tony Stark. He was an exercise in high-intelligence robotics who gained sentience and turned on his creators. Ultron then went about upgrading himself to the point where he became a great threat to the Avengers and the world at large. In fact he is always upgrading and improving himself. He frequently builds himself an army of robotic drones that act as cannon fodder for the Avengers, while Ultron also created his own android known as Vision (who is also set to be in the film).

Not a great deal is known yet about what his depiction in the film will be but a number of people are speculating that he will begin as some kind of upgrade to JARVIS (Stark's artificially intelligent computer/butler)

Also just a few little tidbits about the trailer.

- It smashed the record for views of a trailer to become the most viewed trailer within the first 24 hours. It logged an incredible 34 million views on its first day on YouTube. The previous record was 23 million for Iron Man 3.

- As many people know the trailer was actually leaked ahead of schedule. It had been set to air during the next Agents of SHIELD episode but was leaked online ahead of time. In a move I really quite admire Marvel didn't throw a hissy fit and demand it be taken down, and track down the people responsible etc. They just released it officially in high quality. And their response on twitter? "Dammit, Hydra!" That's right, they blamed Hydra for the leak. I really like the fact they've got a sense of humour about all of it.

- As I said the trailer had been set to air during the next Agents of SHIELD episode. While that is no longer the case Marvel is making up for it by promising to instead show some additional exclusive footage from the film

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I still get chills while watching the trailer and ive seen it about 100 times already.

I know im probably going to get flack for this but im calling it, This is going to be the best film of 2015

I still get chills while watching the trailer and ive seen it about 100 times already.

I know im probably going to get flack for this but im calling it, This is going to be the best film of 2015
Except for Mad Max, Star Wars, and maybe Paul Blart Mall Cop 2.