THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
No, you weren't wrong GBG. Quills is definitely my favorite movie, I'm just not a fan of Philip Kaufman. I love Quills and I like Invasion of the Body Snatchers, but I absolutely hated The Unbearable Lightness of Being. Like loudly cursing at the screen between checking the time level of hate.

I haven't seen most of his movies, but when I included him on the list I immediately thought of you when I saw Quills listed.

I don't know how many people actually read the birthday thread, so when I see someone that I think a specific person here may like, I try to remember to contact them and let them know about it.

Invasion of the Body Snatchers is a wicked good remake.
I was quite surprised at how much I liked it, since Sci-Fi and Horror aren't exactly genres I usually favor. I still haven't seen the original though.

Invasion of the Body Snatchers is a wicked good remake.

Is the remake the one with Donald Sutherland? I watched the original and the remake on the same night about a year ago, so they kind of blended together in my mind, but I remember that I liked the version with him better than the other version.

I like both equally. The original may be more effective though.

I like both equally. The original may be more effective though.
I'll watch the original eventually, but probably not until it's time to prep for the 50s countdown.

I would watch them both again to refresh my memory, but I like sci-fi that's a bit less horror than that. Someday I might watch both versions again, but probably not for a while.

Wait, you like less horror but preferred the 70's version?

Yeah, but I don't really remember enough about the movies to remember why. I just remember thinking that the Donald Sutherland version was the better of the two versions. I would have to watch them again to figure out why.

The 70's version is a freaking bloodbath compared to the original.

The 70's version is a freaking bloodbath compared to the original.

I think I figured it out. I found some notes I wrote from when I watched the movies, and apparently I watched the 1978 version and the 2007 version in the same night. That's probably why I preferred the 1978 version. I'll have to go back and watch the original version again. I don't know how long it's been since I've seen it, but it's been a long time.

I really wish you didn't like Leonardo DiCaprio.........

Remember what happened to the last guy you loved?

I can't believe I'm even posting that.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	1fBSDWY.jpg
Views:	494
Size:	67.7 KB
ID:	18189  

Two canadians soldiers got killed by terrorist this week in Quebec and In Ottawa.... I'm a little bit afraid of the situation... people are crazy