Transformers: Renée Zellweger

Tools    

ATTENTION!

Please put on a helmet before continuing on with this thread.

Your mind will be blown.

Thank you.

- Sexy Celebrity Corp.

Renée Zellweger AS WE KNOW HER:

The Renée Zellweger WE MUST NOW DEAL WITH:

Counseling Services:

The MoFo Support Group

MoFo Alcoholics Anonymous

911:

The Pretend You're Crazy MoFo Mental Institution!
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	renee1.jpg
Views:	19917
Size:	311.3 KB
ID:	18164   Click image for larger version

Name:	scuhlw58fpgjvebdypgj.jpg
Views:	4258
Size:	230.5 KB
ID:	18165   Click image for larger version

Name:	renee4.jpg
Views:	4132
Size:	394.1 KB
ID:	18166   Click image for larger version

Name:	Renée_Zellweger_cropped.jpg
Views:	7106
Size:	207.2 KB
ID:	18167   Click image for larger version

Name:	renee-zellweger-bee-buzzing-07.jpg
Views:	30561
Size:	374.2 KB
ID:	18168  

She's always looked bad. Always looked paralysed.

The most recent film of hers I saw was Appaloosa and she looked sooooo botoxed.

Now she just looks like a man.

Cover her mouth up, and from the nose up she looks masculine.

She definitely looks different, but I think it's unfair to judge her for having plastic surgery done considering how Hollywood sets rigid beauty standards for actresses. I can't blame her for getting plastic surgery.

I don't think anyone here is blaming her. I don't even know if she's had surgery. It looks like she's had something done, which went wrong and has been corrected. That or she's had something medical done. Maybe that's just what happens if you botox to the point it's medically unsafe to use it anymore and have to stop completely? But I have no infomation about her at all.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
She definitely looks different, but I think it's unfair to judge her for having plastic surgery done considering how Hollywood sets rigid beauty standards for actresses. I can't blame her for getting plastic surgery.
That doesn't mean that one has to adhere to those standards. Every since the beginning of Hollywood there have been actors that haven't been conventionally beautiful, but brought their own form of beauty and defied those conventions. They became successful after time and time again being told they weren't pretty enough for a part. Sarah Jessica Parker was told flat out that she was too ugly to be a lead over and over again.

I don't blame her and I'm not judging her, but anytime someone alters their appearance so drastically the subject is going to be brought up. She obviously made a mistake, because she looks awful.

I'm not totally anti-plastic surgery, but a person can't completely defy aging forever and there is something respectful about aging naturally and gracefully. . I don't think it's worth the risk. I always thought she was kind of cute before, but no matter what you look like naturally, it's better than a bad plastic surgery job.

She was getting a few wrinkles, but so what? She isn't even recognizable now, so if she did this in hopes to help her career, I would imagine it will backfire. Remember the Jennifer Grey nose job, anyone?

I heard somewhere there was supposed to be a third Bridget Jones diary. I wonder what will happen with that now?

I forgot to add that my bet would that she had her eyes done by plastic surgery. I think a chemical peel too, which would account for the dry and irritated looking skin. It may just be a lot if Botox, but it looks as she had a general face lift.

Botox alone won't alter your looks that much.

Still wondering how the hell the photographers knew who it was.

Short of her saying who she was or a DNA test I have no clue. Gonna guess someone had to tell them who she was and they had to try not to break their necks from whiplash in disbelief.

I can see the sequel for Bridget Jones...

Bridget Jones 3: The Botox Yeas
Bridget Jones 3: The Sex Change

Any more?

I looked closer at the picture and I am 98% certain she had plastic surgery. Her eyebrows are now different in relation to her eyes and have a completely different placement on her face.

I can see the sequel for Bridget Jones...

Bridget Jones 3: The Botox Yeas
Bridget Jones 3: The Sex Change

Any more?
I can't remember her name but there is an actor that reminds me of Renee Zellweger and even sounds a bit like her. Maybe they will have to cast her in the part now. She certainly looks more like Renee used to than Renee looks like she used to.

That doesn't mean that one has to adhere to those standards. Every since the beginning of Hollywood there have been actors that haven't been conventionally beautiful, but brought their own form of beauty and defied those conventions. They became successful after time and time again being told they weren't pretty enough for a part. Sarah Jessica Parker was told flat out that she was too ugly to be a lead over and over again.

I don't blame her and I'm not judging her, but anytime someone alters their appearance so drastically the subject is going to be brought up. She obviously made a mistake, because she looks awful.

I'm not totally anti-plastic surgery, but a person can't completely defy aging forever and there is something respectful about aging naturally and gracefully. . I don't think it's worth the risk. I always thought she was kind of cute before, but no matter what you look like naturally, it's better than a bad plastic surgery job.

She was getting a few wrinkles, but so what? She isn't even recognizable now, so if she did this in hopes to help her career, I would imagine it will backfire. Remember the Jennifer Grey nose job, anyone?

I heard somewhere there was supposed to be a third Bridget Jones diary. I wonder what will happen with that now?
I think the most important thing is that she's happy with how she looks. If she doesn't regret it, then it wasn't a mistake. Maybe she has come out and said she's regretted it, I don't know, but if not, I don't think it's something that needs to be dissected.

Simple. The storyline will revolve around this new woman, who apparently is Renee Zellweger, AKA Bridget Jones. She tries to read and write in her diary. Someone catches her and goes, "HEY! You're reading Bridget Jones' diary!"

She moans, "But I AM Bridget Jones!"

They try to steal the diary away from her. "Get your hands off Bridget Jones' diary! This is for her eyes only!"

"But I AM Bridget Jones! Look at me!"

"You look nothing like Bridget Jones, now PAWS OFF!"

There's a scuffle. A tug of war. Suddenly the diary is torn in half!

"Look what you've done to Bridget Jones' diary you UGLY BITCH!"

"But I AM Bridget Jones! You destroyed my diary!!"

"UGLY BITCH!"

Bridget Jones is left with her shredded diary. Suddenly the cops come in and arrest her for trying to impersonate Bridget Jones. She is taken to a men's prison. They realize she's a woman when they rape her. The inmates are ecstatic about having a woman in jail to ****, so they keep her real sex a secret. But then... she becomes pregnant. Bridget is horrified and yet happy at the same time. She's always wanted a child. But she's not sure who the daddy is. The film revolves around Bridget "dating" and becoming emotionally attached to one male inmate, whom she hopes is the father of her child, but the chances of him being the father are slim. Still, she hopes, and she writes her hopes in a brand new journal provided by the prison. Nine months later, she gives birth and the prison finally realizes she's actually a woman. The baby is born black, so the man Bridget hoped was the father -- isn't. She shrugs and kisses him goodbye as she's leaving the men's prison for the women's prison, where the next film will be set.

THE END.

You show up with a brand new face and people are going to talk about it. That's a given.

I think it's a worthwhile discussion why people feel they need to have such extensive plastic surgery. Like I said, I'm not anti- plastic surgery, but at some point people can go to far with it, I think. Sure it's her body and she can do what she wants to with it, but it seems like it might be healthier to be happy with the face you have. I can't help but find it hard to believe that anyone would be happy with that result.

I'm not trying to be mean by saying that, but it looks like a botched job.