sky pirate movie?

Tools    

the movie is about a world where everyone lives in the sky and it starts out with a group of sky pirates attacking a floating tree island thingy. the main characters a boy who escaped from the attack and is now with the good guys of the film hunting pirates and stuff. now he basically lives on this aircraft with the "good guy army" and he befriends a girl and her grandpa i think. one of them was also trying to repair a jet airplane or something. Its more or less sky land style its not castle in the sky nor aero troopers nor escaflowne or sky land or treasure planet?

A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
If it's an animated movie then it sounds kind of like Castle in the Sky.

its an animated film that probably came out around 10 years ago

2-d animation

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I would take a second look at Treasure Planet if I were you.

Suspect's Reviews

haha no its defiantly not any of the movies i said it wasn't. I've seen all of them any times, I'm 100% sure

A system of cells interlinked
People have seen the thread, so let's wait a bit to see if you get a reply; no need to repeat thread content in the Shoutbox in an effort to get more people to see it.

Thanks

The Staff

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Are the characters above Earth or is it on another planet? Is there interplanetary travel?

pretty much the whole movie is in the sky

and i honestly dont remember too much about it i saw it a long time ago