4th Movie Hall of Fame Nominations

Tools    

16 movies, 26 weeks. You guys don't have to answer the question but count how many movies you have watched in that time period. My guess is that it is a good bit more than 16 for both of you. Now your showing up to tell us what we got right and wrong. These are fun and the people who participate enjoy them, and expect people who join to do so in good faith. Maybe that will give you and idea as to why some people might not be too happy with you guys tonight.

Sean, are you talking about me? I definitely feel incredibly bad having not turned in a list. School ultimately got in the way, I just wish I had the foresight to know that would happen. Still I feel like I failed Godoggo. You don't need to make me feel worse jerkface.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
typical always blame the new .... it's why my favorites members are Swan , HK and SC they are old on this forum but at least they can chill and not be pissed-off all the time ..
SC is chill!?!? Even he would disagree.

Now your showing up to tell us what we got right and wrong.
I'm kind of confused by this. When did I say you guys got something wrong? I loved Sansho, if there was any movie in the competition I would want to win over Autumn Sonata it would be Sansho. But, mine is in the running, obviously I'm going to fight for it. And you know me to be a joker.

Sean, are you talking about me? I definitely feel incredibly bad having not turned in a list. School ultimately got in the way, I just wish I had the foresight to know that would happen. Still I feel like I failed Godoggo. You don't need to make me feel worse jerkface.
think seanc was talking about Derek and Guapo, but you and me are a**holes too

16 movies, 26 weeks. You guys don't have to answer the question but count how many movies you have watched in that time period. My guess is that it is a good bit more than 16 for both of you. Now your showing up to tell us what we got right and wrong. These are fun and the people who participate enjoy them, and expect people who join to do so in good faith. Maybe that will give you and idea as to why some people might not be too happy with you guys tonight.
Was I was the only one who did not send the list to actually write myself out of the event. Since I did not have time to watch movies, in fact, haven't watched a single movie over the past 2 months. If I had plenty of free time I would have watched the 5-6 movies I haven't and turned my list in.

I doesn't care about what people think of me in life or anywhere else I do my thing you did yours... it's not a reason to be a dick just because I didn't participate in this tournament lol

Gangster Rap is Shakespeare for the Future
You will never leave me in peace, right? We already talked about it ten times. Why do you never let this nonsense go?

Ok, I will play along for the last time: People change with time but at the time of that review there existed a person whose favorite film was Utena: Adolescence Apocalypse. Disproving Raul's claim that there never was such person.
Not being mean man, just saying that I have a conflicting opinion. Nothing to get mad about.

Gangster Rap is Shakespeare for the Future
I doesn't care about what people think of me in life or anywhere else I do my thing you did yours... it's not a reason to be a dick just because I didn't participate in this tournament lol
DV FOREVER!

Really man, I don't care that you didn't do this because lots of people haven't. It makes sense though, that you wouldn't pass judgment on the films we're watching without actually having seen them. This should be like, a general rule.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
What in the hell is going on in here?

So are we doing two movies or one? I'm lost.

And Derek that's fine. To be brutally honest, I don't trust you to watch every movie you say you do, so that makes my job a lot easier.

Winter, now I'm torn again. I'm so wishy-washy. I did want to induct two but nine seems like a low number. However, they did average 11.5 points out of a possible 16. That's not bad.