4th Movie Hall of Fame Nominations

Tools    

Then you should know 30 minutes of homework in college is a fairytale.

Maybe, but the fact is there is a lot of homework in college, so it's not outside the realm of possibility that someone wouldn't have much time to do other stuff.

What is college? I mean it's between what age and what age?

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Two movies tied at number one. People are voting to induct one or both. Since we only had nine lists everyone so far is voting to only induct one.

An incredible trio of snoozefest ! nice...

Gangster Rap is Shakespeare for the Future
Ahahahahahaha! CLASSIC DEREK!

Of course he hasn't seen the movies, but he may have seen a couple, and needs to affirm his taste with himself

Include both. There's no good argument one way or the other I don't think. You had already been wanting to do so, and I like the idea. Otherwise, you have to find some way to make us choose between them. More work for you.

An incredible trio of snoozefest ! nice...
Sadly probably (at least among the 9 I watched) the most aggressive/exciting movie here didn't perform well. Well, this is not an anime forum so that's expected. I nominated it just to raise awareness of the medium.

Gangster Rap is Shakespeare for the Future
Sadly probably (at least among the 9 I watched) the most aggressive/exciting movie here didn't perform well. Well, this is not an anime forum so that's expected. I nominated it just to raise awareness of the medium.
What are you talking about, Trouble in Paradise did very well!

Haven't watched it so I don't know if you are joking or being serious.

I regard 8 1/2 very exciting and aggressive as well. Utena is more aggressive though, it's very visually aggressive with the brimming colours and violent direction. 8 1/2 is very aggressive but it is black and white and so does't have much chromatic aggression.