The Mofo Top 100 Television Shows

Tools    

Figures there would be an anime placed before my Golden Girls.....

Ugh. Golden Girls and Family Guy. This list is ruined.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Ugh. Golden Girls and Family Guy. This list is ruined.
I thought I told you to go get Ebola. Go take your temperature. Do it rectally.

Oh, lord. It should say "Stay Hard." I'm sorry, Golden Girls, but anyone going between those bitches is gonna need the encouragement.

Oh, wait, those are my legs. Nevermind. Nobody sees them.

The Golden Girls is only the 2nd TV show from this list that I've seen, besides MNF. I saw a few episodes and thought it was a pretty decent show.

Never heard of the Avatar show.
You should check it out Cricket.. my favorite character on the show is Toph.. she's an earth bender and blind... very sarcastic attitude but a bad ass for sure!

You should check it out Cricket.. my favorite character on the show is Toph.. she's an earth bender and blind... very sarcastic attitude but a bad ass for sure!
I like blind girls but I have no idea what an earth bender is.

Avatar: The Last Airbender was #7 on my list. I feel like not enough people give it a chance because it's a Nickelodeon cartoon. But it's really intelligent and entertaining and well-told. I actually think if done right, a movie trilogy could be (or could have been) a great epic trilogy like Star Wars or Lord of the Rings. Anyway, It's one of my favorite shows and has one of the best series finales ever.
Interesting. Many people from anime forums have watched it but I never had interest in watching it (mainly because there are so many classics in the medium in my to watch list before this one, as the action shounen genre (which Avatar is heavily influenced)).. My favorite shows of the genre are Full Metal Alchemist and Gurren Lagaan. Hope these guys might show up but considering the situation 56 points or more to get in, I find it extremely unlikely.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
SC you knew I voted for it. Mainly to help you out, but I think its good. And like I said I don't watch much TV anymore, so its nostalgic.

Not seen Avatar, and only vaguely heard of it.
Golden Girls is quite good. I've seen a few, but wouldn't appear on my long list. I can see how people would love it tho. It's nice to have comedies with older ladies.

I'm actually glad Avatar made it, I've been using it to help my Chinese students practice their English listening because it's pretty simple but I think rather well-done for what it is