Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice

Tools    

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
I think we need to create some kind of message for new members,something like:Read rules,don't spam and please don't say Batman will get destroyed.. xDDDD

http://mashable.com/2014/09/19/batma...-steel-whales/

"Yep, Superman was saved by Aquaman's whale friends — and we will see it in Batman v Superman."

Wait a minute, are they trying to imply that Superman can drown? Preposterous!!!

we are waiting for this movie

Totally looking forward to this one. I know a lot of people like to rip on Ben Affleck as an actor and as a human being, but I think he's gonna pull it off. Really want to see this succeed. I am a Marvel fan, but love DC stuff too... especially Batman (who doesn't).

Lord High Filmquisitor
I really, really want this film to be good. I lnever thought that I'd ever love a Superman movie as much as I ended up loving Man of Steel (I find him to be a borin character), Ben Affleck is a fantastic actor that - Daredevil ASIDE - looks like he'll do fantastically as Batman and the new Batmobile looks to be the best one to date. I'm even stoked that it looks like tey're going to deal with the fallout from how they leveled Metropolis in the first movie. Their decision to basically make this a Justice League prequel - cramming in as many other heroes as they can - does worry me, though.

I really want the movie to work, but I'm not as confident as I used to be on that front.

This is Zack snyders first stab at Batman. Now who would be or is the best Batman? Not necessarily Christian Bale, but because the best director was using Bale (Chris Nolan). The mask takes away from dramatic impact an actor can portray. It just does. Downey Jr is saved by the inside the helmet shots done in the Iron Man movies.

Now if you want cool and tough, Zack Snyders your guy. So what Im saying here is this could end up being the coolest batman portrayal ever. Im holding back the urge to type "but its Ben Affleck", though I just did to show the underlying criticism that lays still in many fans. If he tanks as Batman I feel his career could endure with the success of Gone Girl, but Id actually like to see him surprise me and pull it off. Zack Snyder may sell us all and he winds up blowing us away.

News in... Aquaman was in Man Of Steel... and everyone missed it.

The scene when Clark saves those dudes on the oil rig and ends up in the ocean... two Whales attend him, then the scene ends.

The big rumour is, the filmmakers have been overheard talking about using that scene as a flashback with an addition...

... the addition being Aquaman sending the Whales to help the stricken and exhausted Clark after Aquaman saw what Clark did on the rig.

News in... Aquaman was in Man Of Steel... and everyone missed it.

The scene when Clark saves those dudes on the oil rig and ends up in the ocean... two Whales attend him, then the scene ends.

The big rumour is, the filmmakers have been overheard talking about using that scene as a flashback with an addition...

... the addition being Aquaman sending the Whales to help the stricken and exhausted Clark after Aquaman saw what Clark did on the rig.
Yeah, I linked to this 4 or 5 posts up and mentioned that Superman can't drown.

I like Superman movies.

There's heavy talk that Jena Malone of Sucker Punch will be portraying Carrie Kelley/ Robin (from Frank Miller’s graphic novel The Dark Knight Returns). This comes from an extra over at a local news show in Michigan, who supposedly broke his "contractually-mandated vow of silence".

An anonymous extra claims that the scene being shot at an Art Museum on Michigan State University campus will feature a physical altercation between Bruce Wayne and Lex Luthor. He says there will be fireworks, paparazzi and "heavy special effects." A military presence will be expected, according to the reporter because of the altercation between Waye and Luthor.

Robin reportedly appears in the script, and is a female. This led the reporter to reiterate persistent statements that Jena Malone (who was spotted during filming) is to be playing Carrie Kelley in the film, the female Robin from Frank Miller's The Dark Knight Returns.

The fact that they've been told there's a female Robin in the script, if it came from this same extra, could imply a showdown between Batman, Robin, Lex Luthor and the military.

You can watch the full news report here

Source: ComicBookMovie

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
Well if that is true then they are using TDKR as their inspiration for a lot more then "little things" here and there.But I like it,her character is not on every page and in every scene but maybe that is what this movie needs,a real sidekick,not a sidekick that has more minutes than Batman lol...

By the way...I never saw people being so threatened by a movie! Its okay Marvel fans,your movies wont stop if DC makes a good one...I'm DC fan,I love everything DC but I also watched every Marvel movie because...Well I'm not ignorant ****...

I really hope they don't resort to Kryptonite as Batman's ace in the hole, that would be anticlimactic. As for it being a versus movie, I find it disappointing, like here we have the two most iconic superheroes on screen for the first time and the central concept revolves around a fist fight. TDKR seems an odd template considering this is the first time these characters meet.

Master of My Domain
Ben Affleck is a good actor and I believe he will do a good job... the problem is will his performance and the story, direction, camerawork be enough to blow away the Christian Bale Batman out of the audience's minds?

Kryptonite isn't part of this "Superman Universe".

What is though, is the Kryptonian Atmosphere. Remember in Man Of Steel he becomes as weak as a human when in the presence of the Kryptonian air... he can also be injured/weakened by Kryptonian technology (see act 3 with the World Engine).

I reckon the Military have been reverse engineering Kryptonian tech... I said a page or two back as well, I reckon Wayne Industries have Military Contracts and is heading the research into the tech, which basically means Batman has free reign to use the research and build that suit we saw in the teaser trailer.

Batman vs Superman is a battle that has been arround the the Pop Art exploded, Dc Comics based the relationship Batman/Superman on Prometheus and Zeus, Zeus is the peoples champion(Superman) that everybody love and worship, but prometheus is the good that solve tons of problems but dont want to be rewarded for them(Batman). The Bat act like a vigillante, Superman as the peoples choice, personaly I prefer the bats style and i hope he wins the fight, but since this is the beggining of the DC Cinematic Universe, most cerntenly they are going to become freinds at the end, or close to the end... And guys get ready for the Justice League movie...

The death of the Waynes is to be shown in BvS...

Set photos have been released with the Theatre and Excalibur and The Mark Of Zorro playing... famously that was the two movies playing in Frank Millar's The Dark Knight Returns, which is the source that Snyder has said is heavily influencing the movie.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	10735113_762481140466517_817718605_n.jpg
Views:	109
Size:	22.3 KB
ID:	18357   Click image for larger version

Name:	10748001_1533033826937330_1145771971_n.jpg
Views:	114
Size:	23.8 KB
ID:	18358   Click image for larger version

Name:	10784924_1570064049894741_1004391632_n.jpg
Views:	107
Size:	22.0 KB
ID:	18359  

More news... rumours of a female Robin may be false.

The actress billed as the possible female Robin, (aka; Carrie Kelly in The Dark Knight Returns) was rumoured as Jena Malone ... but she may well be playing "Kahina The Seer".

Kahina is tied to Aquaman, she was one of a group called The Others who tracks down Black Manta, a villain who often faced Aquaman.

Here's proof of Kahina at least having some role in the film:
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	vagufvwrpaq2ziz0w7tl.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	14.5 KB
ID:	18360  

i think superman gonna win