Rate the last album you've heard

Tools    

Im pretty sure, that i wont want to rate my music experiences but i would like to share it. FWIW i have a hard time actually remembering what im listening to so thats also a purpuse. Hopefully i will be spamming this thread

Anyway here are the latest albums i have listened to:

Sun Araw - Phynx

The Sight Below - It All Falls Apart

Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti - Mature Themes

Goat - Commune

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Even if you choose not to rate these albums, it would be cool to know what do you think about them, TokeZa!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Even if you choose not to rate these albums, it would be cool to know what do you think about them, TokeZa!
Yeah, that could be a goal for me Though the english language still feels like an obstacle to me. When i had my record company i did a lot of promotional texts for the bands or the events we made, but that was primarily in danish!

The reason English still feels like an obstacle is you don't use it too often. Try using it more often and it will no longer feel odd. Honestly, when it comes to movies, I write much, much more about them in English than Polish and a couple of days ago when I was asked to write something about them in Polish it felt weird. Not like I forgot my native language, not that it was hard, it was just a different feeling. A matter of getting used to, I guess. All in all, try adding some write ups about these albums!

You're Dead (Flying Lotus, 2014) -

Flying Lotus progressively gets better with every album he puts out. You're Dead is his best yet. With this album he adds jazz into the mix, creating a tasty salad of jazz, electronic and rap. Truly a master of his medium.

This year has had amazing output with regards to some of my favorite artists. Beck with Morning Phase, Alt-J with This is All Yours, Aphex Twin with Syro, and now Flying Lotus with You're Dead. What's next? A new Pink Floyd album?

Y U NO WRITE UP, TOKEZA?!

Les Rallizes Dénudés - Cable Hogue Soundtrack -

WHAT IS THIS I DONT EVEN

a little bit hasty but who cares

i cant even grammar because this album

wow dat bootleg heavier than a death in the family was amazing as well - i will listen to both and maybe the second one will grow on me so both are 4.5 albums

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
i was going to post this at one of the other threads but I wanted multiple opinions. I just chose one "classic" song. What do you think of this?

Instrumentally, it's cool. Lyrically, it feels like an attempt to make comedy. I don't like it.

John Maus - We Must Become the Pitiless Censors of Ourselves

The Soft Moon - S/T

Orion Rigel Dommisse - What I Want From You Is Sweet

Samara Lubelski - Wavelength

Marissa Nadler - July

Giorgio Moroder - From Here to Eternity

Rainforest Spiritual Enslavement - Folklore Venom

Shapednoise - Until Human Voices Wake Us

You're Dead (Flying Lotus, 2014) -

Flying Lotus progressively gets better with every album he puts out. You're Dead is his best yet. With this album he adds jazz into the mix, creating a tasty salad of jazz, electronic and rap. Truly a master of his medium.

This year has had amazing output with regards to some of my favorite artists. Beck with Morning Phase, Alt-J with This is All Yours, Aphex Twin with Syro, and now Flying Lotus with You're Dead. What's next? A new Pink Floyd album?
So apparently, with this new album Flying Lotus was influenced by the soundtrack for Fantastic Planet. How f*cking cool is that?

What else inspired you?
“La Plančte Sauvage,” the soundtrack from this French animated film, “Fantastic Planet.” I think the composer’s name is Alain Goraguer. I was really feeling the melodies and the vocal textures. There’s a lot of references to it on my album, especially on “Siren Song” and “The Beyond,” which are like sister songs to me.
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/12/ar...bums.html?_r=1