Folk Song Tournament

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
1. One Toke Over the Line-Brewer and Shipley vs
Judy Collins - Both Sides Now

I like One Toke Over the :Line, but like Judy Collins voice, but isn't there a version where she sings it more slowly? I think there is and I like it better sung slow

Maybe you're thinking of the Joni Mitchell version?

Personally, I like the Neil Diamond version best:

I’m just the espresso
Judy Collins - Both Sides Now I really like Judy's voice.

2. I got you, Babe - Sonny and Cher vs Tan Sleeve - When Lindsey Buckingham Shaved His Beard

3. Ray Lamontagne-Jolene vs Pete Seeger - Goodnight Irene

4. Sunshine Superman-Donovan vs
Mitch and Mickey - A Kiss At the End of the Rainbow Donovan is a favorite of mine.

5. The Microphones - I Want Wind to Blow vs The Kingston Trio - Where Have All The Flowers Gone

6. The Dubliners and the Pogues - Irish Rover vs Mumford and Sons - Winter Winds

7. Donovan - Catch the Wind vs The Byrds - Turn, Turn, Turn I really like the Byrds but again, Donovan's a favorite. I personally think he was just as good as Bob Dylan and should've gotten just as famous.

8. Van Morrison - Moondance vs Indigo Girls - Closer to Fine

2. I got you, Babe - Sonny and Cher vs Tan Sleeve - When Lindsey Buckingham Shaved His Beard

3. Ray Lamontagne-Jolene (Not a Dolly Parton cover, lest you be mistaken) vs Pete Seeger - Goodnight Irene (not a fan of the Dolly Parton cover, sounds nothing like the original)

Mitch and Mickey - A Kiss At the End of the Rainbow

5. The Microphones - I Want Wind to Blow vs The Kingston Trio - Where Have All The Flowers Gone

6. The Dubliners and the Pogues - Irish Rover vs Mumford and Sons - Winter Winds

7. Donovan - Catch the Wind vs The Byrds - Turn, Turn, Turn

3. Ray Lamontagne-Jolene (Not a Dolly Parton cover, lest you be mistaken) vs Pete Seeger - Goodnight Irene

Mitch and Mickey - A Kiss At the End of the Rainbow

7. Donovan - Catch the Wind vs The Byrds - Turn, Turn, Turn

VFN
Winter Calls Thy Name
Donovan is far better than Bob Dylan.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I may have to switch rounds in the morning. I keep having bouts of dizziness and nausea, so I'm just checking in real quick. If I feel better in a couple of hours, I'll do it then but right now I have like ten minutes before I have to lay my head back down.

I may have to switch rounds in the morning. I keep having bouts of dizziness and nausea, so I'm just checking in real quick. If I feel better in a couple of hours, I'll do it then but right now I have like ten minutes before I have to lay my head back down.
take care godog ! Go to sleep and relax we can wait

VFN
Winter Calls Thy Name
Take care of yourself. End of story. Hope you feel better.