What Movie is This?

Tools    

I'm the Ghost with the Most.
a group of people are in a building and they have to do these tasks in order to proceed. one of them is that each person is daisy chained at the neck to each other via a cable and they have to move forward to the opposite side of the room to retrieve a key that will unlock the collar.

another scene is that in order to get to the next room they must fill a container with blood and they have to stick there arm in a clear box to do so

in one scene a young black girl get electrocuted in a bath tub....

Any one know this movie?
rg

no its not Saw 2
Its more like the group has to complete the challenge together, there is also one scene that they are underground (some place foreboding) and there is a bomb about to go off but there is only enough 'secure places (holes in the walls) ' for 5 but there are 6 people (guessing the number) and of course some one will die, in each task.

The girl in the bathtub has to complete an electrical circuit with her body in order to open the next door...

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
another scene is that in order to get to the next room they must fill a container with blood and they have to stick there arm in a clear box to do so

rg
A scene in Saw 5 sounds a lot like this.

5 minute mark is kinda where the action starts.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
If you like movies like the Saw films than I have a three other suggestions for other movies, might not be as bloody but still in the same theme of survival horror.

The Killing Room (2009)

Breathing Room (2008)

The Experiment (2010) - I am still trying to get my hands on the original German film from 2001 I believe, supposedly better. Not really survival horror but I think it still fits with the theme.

I have seen The Killing Room and The Experiment (based on a real experiment at Stanford U) didnt know there was any other version much less German, sounds interesting. Thanks for the suggestions.