THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
We have a couple more but that's the biggest best one. It takes a good deal of time if you want to get to everything so I always make a day of it. You always want to go on a Sunday and stay until closing.

I shop all the places, see what I want then go back at closing. People will make the better deals then because they want to unload their stuff.

Unless it's already such a good deal that I would feel bad haggling them any lower, but a lot of them expect that and set their prices higher. I love haggling.

Yeah, that sounds a lot like the swap meets. You have to get there around 7AM or you can't find a parking spot, and we're usually there until 6 or 7 PM when the vendors start closing. We always haggle to try a get a better deal, and we make a last sweep through some of the better aisles just before we leave to try an get last minute bargains on stuff that the vendors wouldn't drop their prices on earlier in the day.

The best ones left are in Englishtown, NJ and Carlisle, PA, but they're a bit of a drive for us so we usually make a weekend out of it. The one in Hershey, PA is pretty good too, and we get to buy some chocolate while we're there, too.

I love flea markets and garage sales. I'm a book collector, so the Brisbane Lifeline Bookfest is truly heaven for me!

Over 2 million books is what they advertise. They're all secondhand, so cheap! I usually spend 6 to 7 hours there before the mental exhaustion kicks in.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I love flea markets and garage sales. I'm a book collector, so the Brisbane Lifeline Bookfest is truly heaven for me!

Wow, that's a lot of books!

We have some used book sales here, but they're usually run by the local libraries, so they're not that big, but you can get some really good deals if you're willing to spend some time going through several large rooms filled with old books.

I’m just the espresso
Over 2 million books is what they advertise. They're all secondhand, so cheap! I usually spend 6 to 7 hours there before the mental exhaustion kicks in.
Damn, that's a lot of books. I collect books as well but mostly get them off the internet since they're usually cheaper. That looks like loads of fun though!!!!

I bought an audio recorder for class. I'm such a f*cking dork.