V/H/S: Viral (2014)

Tools    

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3704538/?ref_=nv_sr_3

Trailer:

I like the first one and completely love the sequel so look forward for the 3rd one .

Look completely A.W.E.S.O.M.E

Found Footage

The first one was good and it was done well. But then I saw the second one and it didn't even scare me at all. It was a waste of film and was just stupid. I will catch this once it hits Netflix just to see how it is out of pure curiousity. That way I don't have to worry about money being lost in case it sucks like VHS 2.

The first one was good and it was done well. But then I saw the second one and it didn't even scare me at all. It was a waste of film and was just stupid. I will catch this once it hits Netflix just to see how it is out of pure curiousity. That way I don't have to worry about money being lost in case it sucks like VHS 2.
V/H/S 2 is better than the first one imo... very well done especially the satanic cult scenes !

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I love both, V/H/S and V/H/S/2 they are brilliant. I cannot wait for this third installment

I love both, V/H/S and V/H/S/2 they are brilliant. I cannot wait for this third installment
same here look awesome once again

A system of cells interlinked
Both VHS and VHS 2 we big surprises for me, and I thought they both rocked! I will certainly see this!

Both VHS and VHS 2 we big surprises for me, and I thought they both rocked! I will certainly see this!
same here both movie are awesome

Finished here. It's been fun.
I'm down, the first two were pretty damn good. One segment is VHS 2 is outright terrifying.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I was just going to post that awesome poster, I cant wait to watch this fairplay.

I wish V/H/S and V/H/S/2 wasnt so underrated though, people need to see these films.

I didn't like VHS 2 at all but looking at this trailer makes me just a little curious...

this trailer is awesome ! can't wait

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I'm down, the first two were pretty damn good. One segment is VHS 2 is outright terrifying.
I thought two of them were. Just out of curiosity, which one did you think was terrifying?

I'll see the third for sure.

Finished here. It's been fun.
I thought two of them were. Just out of curiosity, which one did you think was terrifying?

I'll see the third for sure.
The one with the schoolchildren called "Safe Haven" was terrifying to me. There were several others that were cool, but that was the highlight of the movie imo.

The one with the schoolchildren called "Safe Haven" was terrifying to me. There were several others that were cool, but that was the highlight of the movie imo.
Safe Haven was awesome ! Satanic cult part are always great