The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

oh Kap your little girl is absolutely gorgeous, so pretty! I love kids at that age. I have two liitle nieces, one aged just turned three and the other nearly six months, and I love them to pieces. I have two grown up sons, and grew up with two brothers, so having little girls around is a novelty

Theo - nice pic of you and Gina. Are you at college or Uni together?
She's the first girl of the family too. I've got two brothers and two nephews. Even my two best longstanding friends both have boys. And she is at a great age, nearly a year and a half. She sits on the couch with me and carries on a conversation...in baby talk. She'll tell the dog what's what, too. She's not the least bit shy, which I suppose will mean extra work teaching her not to trust strangers.

She's the first girl of the family too. I've got two brothers and two nephews. Even my two best longstanding friends both have boys. And she is at a great age, nearly a year and a half. She sits on the couch with me and carries on a conversation...in baby talk. She'll tell the dog what's what, too. She's not the least bit shy, which I suppose will mean extra work teaching her not to trust strangers.
Aww don't be too worried about that. It's better for her to be confident rather than cautious . We all worry about our kids but there's way more lovely people in the world than people who mean you harm. I've heard my sons reflecting on their inner city childhoods where we did allow them to play out on their own with their friends . The freedom to make your own mistakes within boundaries is all part of growing up, of course you know that from your own childhood but from my own experience try not to be over protective!!

Aww don't be too worried about that. It's better for her to be confident rather than cautious . We all worry about our kids but there's way more lovely people in the world than people who mean you harm. I've heard my sons reflecting on their inner city childhoods where we did allow them to play out on their own with their friends . The freedom to make your own mistakes within boundaries is all part of growing up, of course you know that from your own childhood but from my own experience try not to be over protective!!
You're right, it's much, much better her being the way she is rather than timid or overly cautious. The nurse describes her as "strong-willed," perhaps because she fights and screams like a feral cat whenever she needs a shot. (But she is strong-willed.) Everyone else describes her as a happy baby because she's always smiling and waving and blowing kisses. I think she'll be much more of a leader than a follower.

Here's the reason my movie watching is half what it used to be...

She is just beautiful

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Thought Id leave this here. My mother in law is having the annual Halloween party in her house this year for the family and one evening me and my wife happened to stumble across this little beauty of a mask and it is now one of my favorite things and also a secret from the rest of the family. It is glorious

Thought Id leave this here. My mother in law is having the annual Halloween party in her house this year for the family and one evening me and my wife happened to stumble across this little beauty of a mask and it is now one of my favorite things and also a secret from the rest of the family. It is glorious

MICHEAL KEATON !

From the Post Reply page, either hit the paperclip icon, or "Manage Attachments" halfway down the page. That should do it.

If you're having issues with that (re: "couldn't get it to work for some reason"), please PM me the specific error message. Odds are it tells you exactly what the problem is (file size, usually).

Young Skywalker. Missed you, I have...
This is the tattoo that I am going to begin getting shortly. It is a celebration tattoo! I have gotten past Alcoholism, I hope, so this is a 5 year marker. It has my sober date at the top. It is an unfinished line drawing at the moment that you are seeing it here. He still has to put all the fine details into it, like the scales on the koi. All in all I think it is going to be AMAZING! It is going to cover the tribal and cross that I have on my right arm.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	0916141103-00.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	64.0 KB
ID:	17402  

We celebrated my grandfathers 80th birthday yesterday and here's a picture of my family. I'm the fat guy in the back with the plaid shirt and the stupid look on my face. My kids are all mixed in there.

The other one is me looking totally rad. As always.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	party.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	117.6 KB
ID:	17409   Click image for larger version

Name:	party1.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	57.4 KB
ID:	17410