The MoFo Map

Tools    

Lol!

Bus.

To go from one end of my town to the other... you need to take 3 busses and it takes about an hour.
You can walk it quicker than that. No joke.

Public transport in Britain is abysmal.

Expensive too. The journey to go from here to Manchester is about 100 miles, takes 6 hours, 4 trains, and costs about £60.

Believe it or not, there are huge area of my town that have no bus stops.

The industrial estates don't which is why most of them have closed down and there's no work around here any more... and the retail parks around here are completely inaccessible if you're using public transport (apart from taxis of course which cost about £4 per mile).

Third world countries have better public transport than Britain. I saw funny clip on one of those BBC 3 reality police shows the other night. The police in Lincolnshire found some guy staggering in the middle of a duel carriageway at 4 o'clock in the morning, he was Welsh and was on holiday in Skegness. He was that drunk he forgot where his hotel was and tried to walk to back to Wales, 230 miles away. Still quicker than the train, though.

Lol!

Bus.

To go from one end of my town to the other... you need to take 3 busses and it takes about an hour.
You can walk it quicker than that. No joke.

Public transport in Britain is abysmal.

Expensive too. The journey to go from here to Manchester is about 100 miles, takes 6 hours, 4 trains, and costs about £60.
Rodent, why are there always such huge spaces between your paragraphs?

Brummys use the term Brummys for themselves though. They love the term.

They even refer to Birmingham as Brum.
Not all of us.

The thick brummie accent is amongst the worst in the world. Mercifully I only have a twinge, I've been told my accent is pretty generic but with just a hint of brummie, my friends still tease me for it though.

The closest to me isn't very close. Either Movie Gal, Yoda, or SeanC.
I think me, you, and yoda should do a mofo/fantasy meet up in Cincinnati next summer and go to a Reds game. I have been trying to come up with an excuse to go to that ballpark for three summers now and nobody is game.

I add myself ! It's nice hehe

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I guess no one would want to make an effort to come to Canada, eh?

Suspect's Reviews

crap i accidentally made a lot of extra ones because i didn't think it submitted. you can delete all of them except for the one that's closest to the wisconsin border because that's more accurate.