Survivor: Superheroes vs Supervillains gameplay and challenge thread

Tools    

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Looks like it's my time to shine....

Victory....is just a few days away.

Suspect's Reviews

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Raul, is Mr. Sparkle your alternate account?
No, you can have Yoda confirm if you'd like.

I don't have an alternate account like 99% of the mofo population.

Looks like it's my time to shine....

Victory....is just a few days away.
I hope you do win. Then the only time you lost, it was because I had a hand in it.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I hope you do win. Then the only time you lost, it was because I had a hand in it.
If you don't think you had a hand in this game, then you are a fool.

Every other post in this thread from you is about wanting people to vote me out.

This is great resource. Everyone would love to know

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Yes. I have an idol. It will be flushed out this round if I don't win immunity, and I will be voted off in the final 3. If i do win immunity, then it guarantees me a final 2 spot.

Yes. I have an idol. It will be flushed out this round if I don't win immunity, and I will be voted off in the final 3. If i do win immunity, then it guarantees me a final 2 spot.
Ha! I knew it! You were waaaaaaay too relaxed when you shouldnt have been.

mumble grumble mumble grumble

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Tribal Challenge

Rock Paper Scissors Lizard Spock Head to Head

There will be two rounds. First round Seanc vs Rauld and TUS vs. Donnnie. The first round will be the best two out of three, so I need everyone to pm me three objects numbered 1 to 3. Your one will go against your opponents one and so on.

The two winners will go head to head in a best out of five. For this one you can pick the same object all five times if you want, or mix them up however you want.

Good Luck!!!