THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

Hänen ensimmäinen Jormmy näytti samanlainen. Sain senvauva suihku lahja. Yli 21 vuotta hän on kerännythuone täynnä kirahveja.

Just talking about JJ's love of Giraffes as well as my daughters... but Swan started the foreign language part... I just enjoy using google translate when needed for Finnish.

Sorry Rauldc.

I asked JiraffeJustin if his identification came from his love of giraffes and he stated yes.. I told him my daughter loves them as well.. and named them all "Jormy".. posted a picture of one that looked like her first giraffe toy... and for 21 years she has been collecting them... her room is full of giraffe statues and stuffed animals and such...

I bought Nilla wafers and marshmallow creme.. and my cat wants to eat the marshmallow creme... strange cat!

I bought Nilla wafers and marshmallow creme.. and my cat wants to eat the marshmallow creme... strange cat!
Cats like sweet things.

Anyway it seems more normal than my cat's taste for bread. I have to keep bread locked up or he'll steal it and eat it.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I also forgot to mention they had some sweet Hitchcock action figures at the comic book store to: Tippi Hedren and Anthony Perkins. Those were sweet.

We need a book or music trade-off game a la the movie trade-off game we used to do.
Yes please.

Need to start that movie trade off back up. . .
Yes please.

School tomorrow. Nervous. Been so long. Hope I don't freak out again.