Survivor: Superheroes vs Supervillains gameplay and challenge thread

Tools    

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Philip Seymour Hoffman - Barbara Stanwyck

That's the only one left.

Good job on the others, TUS. I'll go ahead and give you the points because yours are unbeatable. (I'm pretty sure)

It may be tomorrow night until I post a challenge. My back is still killing me and I need to take a few Advil PMs and go to bed

Barbara Stanwyckwas in
The Violent Men (1955)
with Richard Farnsworth
was inThe Getaway (1994)
with Philip Seymour Hoffman

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Didn't 7thson already guess that before? That's why I didn't go for it.

Tongo - you can try all you want, but the riddler isn't falling for your tricks.

Tongo - you can try all you want, but the riddler isn't falling for your tricks.
"Sad you think me asking who your final 3 is in your 4 person alliance as "trickery".

Have you already thought of the empty excuse you all will tell Donnie?

(Ha! It's fun watching you squirm!)"

Is it so hard to imagine that I don't have a final 3 but a final 4??? Or maybe I don't have a final 4 at all? Maybe I'm a lone wolf....
"Well theres one thing that's sure. When not playing in the shadows you babble when questioned.

How about you Iron Rauld, which two of your allies are you bringing to the final? Curious if you'll give an answer conducive to a mammal with a spine."

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Haven't really thought about it Tongo. I'm sure it could go a number of ways for all of us, and it's very dependent upon who wins immunity I'm sure. The question is whether an idol is in play yet as that could potentially complicate things as well.

Haven't really thought about it Tongo. I'm sure it could go a number of ways for all of us, and it's very dependent upon who wins immunity I'm sure. The question is whether an idol is in play yet as that could potentially complicate things as well.
"A more well formed answer, but you still omit your preference. Very well, I just wished to examine the strength of your core.

Now excuse me while I dismantle this black garbed imposter....."

They did.

Results

Nostromo your tribe has spoken. Glad you played with us!
peace ninjas, macgruber out

fun game tho. thanks bastards -err people

Babble? Like I'm going to say anything to you, out in the open, revealing my plans. Your "bullying" has no affect on me doctor.
I fully expect someone to come back this round.

"......and REMAIN!!

Your avoidance to my plain questions reveal you won't make your promises public, as one is a lie.

So typical."

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I'm not in charge of anything. I don't make promises to people because it gives the false sense of me having some kind of power. I have no power. I'm not the one sitting with an idol or the points to come back into the game.

I'm not in charge of anything. I don't make promises to people because it gives the false sense of me having some kind of power. I have no power. I'm not the one sitting with an idol or the points to come back into the game.
"Feh! You have always been too careful and calculating to be so visceral in this contest. This fiction you're trying to sell as being some underdog is laughable, and your vagueness rings dull.

Begone!"

Didn't 7thson already guess that before? That's why I didn't go for it.

If he did, I missed it. I'm giving him the points now, so all is good.

Important. Please Read

If you'll look in the first post, you now hold 3 cards a piece. You were each randomly given another card.

Please check behind me and make sure this is correct. TUS has the Jack so he will have four. During this next challenge more than one of you will get to make an exchange. .