Rio
The Lion King 2: Simba's Pride
Shrek The Third
The Smurfs
Shrek Forever After
Antz
Chicken Little
Planes
The Adventures of Rocky & Bullwinkle (if eligible)
Alvin and the Chipmunks

Which if these does not belong? Which one of these is not like the others?

Allegro non troppo is the only one of those I haven't seen. The other four all have a chance of making my list.
Mark recommended Allegro non troppo to me a few years ago. There was a thread where two members could pair up and choose a movie for the other to watch, one time Mark and I paired up and he chose that. But I left shortly after and forgot all about it. It's been on my watchlist since then.

I used to keep a list of my favourite animated films... Hopefully I didn't leave too many out.

Street of Crocodiles
Only Yesterday
Tale of Tales
Grave of the Fireflies
Pas de deux
The Secret of NIMH
Wolf Children
Coraline
Dimensions of Dialogue
I Am So Proud of You
Feherlofia
Wallace & Gromit in the Wrong Trousers
Fantasia
The Adventures of Prince Achmed
Franz Kafka’s A Country Doctor
Whisper of the Heart
Spirited Away
Millennium Actress
Duck Amuck
Balance
Crime and Punishment
The Dream of a Ridiculous Man
The Secret World of Arrietty
Pinchcliffe Grandprix
Ruka (The Hand)
Tango
Fantastic Planet
Jumping
The Old Man and the Sea
Arabesque 1975
The House of Small Cubes
Outer Space
The Tell-Tale Heart
Paperman
Vincent
More

I will totally second The Quay Brothers when it comes to shorts. They are my favorite stop-motion animators.

I really liked that one, Vicky. Did you like Triplets of Belleville?

Don't forget this one:

Royal Space Force: The Wings of Honnêamise (1987)

This is the story of a fictional nation's space program. Incredible vibrant, imaginative, but realistic fantasy world. The space program's development is mirrored in the main characters journey from aimlessness to taking control of his life to build something worthwhile for the future. Punctuated by intense though down to earth action scenes and vistas of great beauty, all incredibly animated and stylish, with a story that is both very human and relatable and also a little political. Probably the best anime I have ever seen.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	00_20100603194736.jpg
Views:	139
Size:	68.5 KB
ID:	16802  

I wonder if movies from anime series count (I don't mean ghibli stuff, but for instance Dragonball or Naruto movies)

Other than those I just talked about these are pretty much all the animated films I've seen

Masterpiece
Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind (1984)
The Castle in the Sky (1986)
Grave of the Fireflies (1988)
The Lion King (1994)
Princess Mononoke (1997)
Whisper of the Heart (1995)
Great
Akira (1988)
My Neighbor Totoro (1988)
Beauty and the Beast (1991)
The Castle of Cagliostro (1979)
Kiki's Delivery Service (1989)
Persepolis (2007)
Ponyo (2008)
Porco Rosso (1992)
Ratatouille (2007)
Toy Story 1,2 and 3
WALL·E (2008)
Waltz with Bashir (2008)
Very Good
PMMM (2012) (I think the 12 episodes are better than the 2 movies, if I was talking about the episodes i'd say it's great)
Spirited Away (2002) (I need to rewatch it)
The Jungle Book (1967)
Monsters, Inc. (2001)
The Secret World of Arrietty (2010)
Up (2009) (need a rewatch)
Good
Mary and Max (2009)
Bambi (1942)
Finding Nemo (2003)
From up on Poppy Hill (2011)
How to Train Your Dragon (2010)
The Incredibles (2004)
Tokyo Godfathers (2003)
Dumbo (1941)

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I bet Cagliostro even gets shafted on this. It's a good film, I agree. I thought Castle in the Sky was interesting too. For as much crap as Guap gets Miyazaki is entertaining.

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
For those who have seen them, what are your views on the films of anime series? Do you need to watch the series to understand the movies? I'm thinking of stuff like Cowboy Bebop, Revolutionary Girl Utena and the Evangelion films. I've heard good things about these but never quite knew where to start.

Let the night air cool you off
I haven't seen the Utena series, but I did enjoy the film. I might have understood what the hell was going on if I had watched the series though.

I second the recommendations of Mary and Max - beautiful, Waltz with Bashir - insightful, Persepolis - full of life. A Town Called Panic makes me cry laughing, it appeals to my sense of the ridiculous. I watched them all after I discover them seeing the Cravendale milk ads.
If you have children (and even if you don't they can still make you smile!) Pingu is a lovely playful series of 5 minute films

I love claymation, and living in Bristol you have to recommend our local heroes Wallace and Gromit and the work of Aardman Animations , specially love Creature Comforts

For those who have seen them, what are your views on the films of anime series? Do you need to watch the series to understand the movies? I'm thinking of stuff like Cowboy Bebop, Revolutionary Girl Utena and the Evangelion films. I've heard good things about these but never quite knew where to start.
I've never watched the series you've talked about, but for the movies of dbz, naruto, bleach and one piece I don't think it's necessary that you watch the whole show, but you need to know the characters a little bit to make it better,

Chappie doesn't like the real world
May I recommend Wrinkles (2011)? It's a truly beautiful, human, honest work. Depressing yet oddly uplifting at times. The film documents life inside an elder care facility. Having a grandma who currently suffers from Alzheimer's disease, it hit close to home.

Wrinkles is fantastic. I haven't heard too many people mention it and it's one people definitely should see. If a bunch of people watch it, I bet it shows up on the list.

I can't believe when I was listing movies I forgot Chicken Run, Frankenweenie, The Fantastic Mr. Fox and Corpse Bride. Especially, The Fantastic Mr. Fox. That's one of my favorite movies.

Yoda, you should sell the list space of the people who don't want to participate. I'm only sorta kidding.