Movie about a teenager with godly power

Tools    

Hello,

I have been looking for this movie for years now. I remember watching it one night as a kid and can't remember the name of it for the life of me. It's a movie about a boy who I think lives with his mom. He has one best friend who is always with him and the boy wants to grow up pretty badly and really, really want pubes. So I can't remember the details but I think he end up getting either god's power (like in bruce almighty) or some kind of wishes and I remember that one of them was to grow pubes and there is a scene where he checks them out in a public restroom. I think the movie was in french when I saw it and that's pretty much all I remember for it.

Thank you for your help.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
just a random guess but maybe The Peanut Butter Solution (1985), only movie I could think of with wishes and pubes. Also just for future reference when you say you saw something when you were a kid it helps to tell us around what year that was.

Hi,

Thanks for your help but that's not it. The movie I am talking about is most likely a foreign movie. Sorry for not precising but I was most likely watching it in the late 90's.

Thanks

The Peanut Butter Solution is a Canadian film, so it's entirely possible that there's a French language version. I must say that I'd have gone with this film, too.

Wow, I vaguely recall having seen The Peanut Butter Solution when I was a kid, but I had totally forgotten about it until now. That's... kind of interesting...