THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

1A-Avengers
1B-Iron Man
3-Guardians (new addition obviously)
4-Cap-First Avenger
5-Thor

I am a huge Batman fan. The first two are the only ones I would put anywhere near Nolan's entire trilogy or '89 Batman. If Spider-Man counts, Raimi's first would rank ahead 3,4, and 5.

You always use that joke when someone's mouth is blue. You just do.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
You always use that joke when someone's mouth is blue. You just do.
Yeah, you do. I made it myself actually. I forgot how much shaved ice dyes your mouth. I haven't had one since I was a kid.

The Wicker Man remake pisses me off because when you bring up the original without specifying it's the original, everyone always thinks you're talking about the remake and only talk about how bad it is. There is only one true Wicker Man.

The Wicker Man always reminds me of the Burning Man...

I want to go.

The Wicker Man always reminds me of the Burning Man...

I want to go.
As do I! I have always wanted to go since I found out about it years ago.

The Wicker Man remake pisses me off because when you bring up the original without specifying it's the original, everyone always thinks you're talking about the remake and only talk about how bad it is. There is only one true Wicker Man.
Thats because the original is a hidden gem. Not many know about it. They only remember the one with US release a few years back.. which was trash!! I wonder what Robin Hardy thought of it!!! Soooo disappointed!

I feel like I'm the only person to be so amazed that Ingmar Bergman and Ingrid Bergman have such similar names. I've never heard anyone other than myself even recognize it.