Random Youtube Video Tournament

Tools    

Camo, I told you to keep your votes in one post. I don't wanna go insane.
Sorry i edited my recent votes and will do the same after i've voted for the next 4.

Edit: i'll keep them here

1.Pet Interviews - Guinea pig
2.The best of Terry Fator
3.Star Trek vs Spaceballs
4.Wolverine vs The Incredible HulkTrailer
5.Banana Phone Minnion
6.Torville and dean
7.AutoTrader Helps the Dukes Find a New Car
8.Heat Miser & Snow Miser

MATCH 1
How to Piss Off a Frog vs. Pet Interviews - Guinea Pig

MATCH 2
David Copperfield - Mister Rogers (Banana Bandana)
vs. The Best of Terry Fator *13 SONGS* (Good Audio Quality)

MATCH 3
Bill Engvall - Stupid People (Here's Your Sign) vs. Star Trek vs Spaceballs

MATCH 4 (pass)
Wolverine vs The Incredible Hulk Trailer (Hugh Jackman vs Edward Norton) vs.
Iron Man vs The Incredible Hulk

MATCH 5
Batman vs Iron Man trailer (Christian Bale vs Robert Downey Jr.) vs. Banana Phone Minion

MATCH 6
Torville & Dean - "Bolero" - '84 Olympics - HQ vs. The Firm - Star Trekkin'

MATCH 7
Here Comes The Spider-Man ('Spider-Man Theme'-Michael Buble) HD vs. AutoTrader Helps The Dukes Find A New Car

MATCH 8
Heat Miser & Snow Miser HD vs. WALL-E Vignettes

I regret this, too, Zotis. I think it was a bad idea. I would have rather done another regular song tournament. They just work.

MATCH 1
How to Piss Off a Frog - (26 seconds) vs. Pet Interviews - Guinea Pig - (1 minute 44 seconds)

MATCH 2
David Copperfield - Mister Rogers (Banana Bandana) - (5 minutes 19 seconds) vs. The Best of Terry Fator *13 SONGS* (Good Audio Quality) - (9 minutes 59 seconds)

MATCH 3
Bill Engvall - Stupid People (Here's Your Sign) - (7 minutes 46 seconds) vs. Star Trek vs Spaceballs - (14 mn 22 seconds)

MATCH 4
Wolverine vs The Incredible Hulk Trailer (Hugh Jackman vs Edward Norton) - (2 minutes 4 seconds) vs.*
Iron Man vs The Incredible Hulk - (4 minutes 45 seconds)

MATCH 5
Batman vs Iron Man trailer (Christian Bale vs Robert Downey Jr.) - (2 minutes 41 seconds) vs. Banana Phone Minion

MATCH 6
Torville & Dean - "Bolero" - '84 Olympics - HQ (4 minutes 34 seconds) vs. The Firm - Star Trekkin' (3 minutes 33 seconds)

MATCH 7
Here Comes The Spider-Man ('Spider-Man Theme'-Michael Buble) HD (3 minutes 01 seconds) vs. AutoTrader Helps The Dukes Find A New Car (2 minutes 12 seconds)

MATCH 8
Heat Miser & Snow Miser HD (3 minutes 39 seconds) vs. WALL-E Vignettes (4 minutes 57 seconds)

Well it would have been nice if people posted funny videos, but who the hell wants to watch a commercial for Auto Trader?
I have a commercial for the Association for Retarded Citizens.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Well it would have been nice if people posted funny videos, but who the hell wants to watch a commercial for Auto Trader?
Did you even watch the commercial? It's the Dukes of Hazzard driving the General Lee.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Count me out of the rest of this tournament. It's bad enough that all of the videos in the first round are my videos. I know that was done to make a point, and I didn't make an issue of it, even though I thought it was unfair. (I'm sure nobody else was going to be forced to vote out half of their videos in the first round.)

But I thought I did a pretty good job of picking some fun videos, but all I've heard are complaints about them. (I'm not even sure that people are watching them based on some of the comments.) It's just not worth it.

Count me out of the rest of this tournament. It's bad enough that all of the videos in the first round are my videos. I know that was done to make a point, and I didn't make an issue of it, even though I thought it was unfair. (I'm sure nobody else was going to be forced to vote out half of their videos in the first round.)

But I thought I did a pretty good job of picking some fun videos, but all I've heard are complaints about them. (I'm not even sure that people are watching them based on some of the comments.) It's just not worth it.
Just give it back

Did you even watch the commercial? It's the Dukes of Hazzard driving the General Lee.
Yes I watched it, and was very bored the entire time. I even voted for it because the Spider Man video was even more boring.

Was that even an entry that you thought had a remote chance of winning?

Yes I watched it, and was very bored the entire time. I even voted for it because the Spider Man video was even more boring.

Was that even an entry that you thought had a remote chance of winning?
Damn dude you're being kind of cold.

Of the videos i watched nominated by GBG, i liked or even loved them. Then again you have to have a thicker skin for things like this, wait till my nominations come up; the sort of abuse i'll receive

Sorry...

*sigh*

I'm cranky from sleep dep and boredom. I can't think of anything to do right now and even though I've been up for 29 hours I don't want to go to bed... I feel like a zombie.

Sorry...

*sigh*

I'm cranky from sleep dep and boredom. I can't think of anything to do right now and even though I've been up for 29 hours I don't want to go to bed... I feel like a zombie.
You've passed the point of no return . Done that myself many times when i was younger, and it feels like you've cancelled out tiredness.