Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice

Tools    

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
Wonder Woman!

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
I'm no comic historian, but I am familiar with DKR...and I keep feeling that this is gonna be the basis for BvS. The teaser trailer (even if not real footage) makes it even better.

"I want you to remember…my hand…at your throat…I want…you to remember…the one man who beat you."

...then again, it would hurt any following Sup movies. I'll take what bits they throw in there and be happy.

Young Skywalker. Missed you, I have...
I am also super AMPED that Cyborg is going to be in this one! Ray Fisher is going to play that character. I think The Rock would have been much better in that role but that's just my little opinion.

The first footage has been shown at comic-con. Video will show up online eventually, but here goes....

WARNING: "Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice" spoilers below
The setting takes place at night, in the pouring rain, they’re on a rooftop with Ben Affleck as Batman – in a bulky armor almost military grade and his eyes are glowing as he pulls off a tarp off the Bat signal. It shines into the sky, and then illuminated against the clouds, flecked with lightning, standing inside the symbol, is Henry Cavill’s Superman. He looks angry, his eyes are glowing red similar to what we’ve seen with his heat vision ray. The camera pans in on Batman’s face as he looks angered and ready to fight and then it cut to black.

...and then Batman dies.

Seriously though, if the man aint sporting some kryptonite....what the hell can James Bond in a cape do to Superman?

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
...and then Batman dies.

Seriously though, if the man aint sporting some kryptonite....what the hell can James Bond in a cape do to Superman?
I thought we were finished with this kind of questions?Seriously...How many times we need to mention Superman won't kill Batman,Superman needs to hold back,Batman need to go for the kill in order to do anything...As I said before,Superman is ofc stronger,he can kill Batman in 1sec,but main point is...He won't.

"If Clark wanted,he could use his super speed and squish me into the cement.But I know how he thinks.Even more than kryptonite he's got one big weakness.Deep down,Clark's essentially good person...and deep down,I'm not. -Batman.

While we are talking about who can die in seconds...I said this before but I need to say it again...Batman defeated Superman in TDKR,Batman defeated Superman when he was under Poison Ivy control,Batman's plan was used to defeat Justice League!Only thing that saved them was Batman knowing that plan.Superman got shot with kryptonite bullet and almost died,so is Deadshot strongest guy in the universe?Everyone has a weak spot.

Sorry if I sound like fanboy but I hate when people just look around the facts.I'm not saying Batman is stronger or anything,but saying Superman will kill him in few sec is wrong.

...and then Batman dies.

Also, since we're playing stupid apparently, in the context of this film universe Batman would have seen hours of news footage of Superman in action. He would know his weakness already and be prepared for it. Batman's biggest strength is his ability to plan and outwit which he has had ample time to do considering this film takes place at least a day or two after Man of Steel.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
So Luthor poisons Supes, turns him bad like in Superman 3, maybe he will do really terrible things like make the leaning tower of Pisa all straight and ****. Batman will feel the need to take him on and stop these terrible deeds, he will defeat Superman turn him good again with some high tech Wayne Enterprises ********, what will follow is some homoerotic tension with some sort of teamwork to defeat Lex Luthor. The End

So Luthor poisons Supes, turns him bad like in Superman 3, maybe he will do really terrible things like make the leaning tower of Pisa all straight and ****. Batman will feel the need to take him on and stop these terrible deeds, he will defeat Superman turn him good again with some high tech Wayne Enterprises ********, what will follow is some homoerotic tension with some sort of teamwork to defeat Lex Luthor. The End
Or Batman is pissed that Superman let thousands of people die while Metropolis was destroyed in Man of Steel and feels that Superman and his kind are a threat to humanity so he's going to take him on and kick Kryptonians off Earth once and for all.

Spoiler alert, they find out it's better to work together.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Superman with red eyes seems obvious that he has been corrupted in some way, no?