I am going to watch at least one film everyday for a year...

Tools    

23th July 2014

Out of The Furnace by Scott Cooper
(116min)

-Underrated ... this movie is surround by many strong performance of Christian Bale , Woody Harrelson and Casey Affleck , the storyline is slow but not so bad at all and The ending is good but nothing more. The Mood and The Soundtrack are also good factor in the film .

+

24th July 2014

Mary and Max
(2009, 92 mins)

Adam Elliot

Mary and Max definetaly wasn't what I expected it to be like. However I still liked it as much as I was hoping. Although I didn't like some of the jokes this was still a very enjoyable film.

-

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
19th July
Finding Nemo(2003,100min)
Verdict: 8.5/10

20th July
Jackie Brown(1997,154min)
Verdict: 8.2/10

21th July
Falling Down(1993,113min)

22th July
The Devil's Advocate(1997,144min)
Verdict: 8/10

23th July
When I Grow Up,I'll be a Kangaroo(Kad porastem bicu Kengur)(2004,92min)

24th July
We Are Not Angles(Mi nismo andjeli)(1992,98min)
Verdict: 9/10

24th July 2014

A Nightmare on Elm Street 2: Freddy's Revenge by Jack Sholder
(87min)

-Decent sequel nothing more. B+ acting , B+ storyline and the directing is correct nothing more. The best thing in this movie is definitely Englund , he is completely unbelivable in the role of Freddy Krueger. This movie is very slow and a little bit boring per moment ... but the ending is very nice imo. Not bad but really not good like the first one.

25th July 2014

Tropic Thunder
Directors Cut
(2008, 121 mins)

Ben Stiller

Tropic Thunder is a film with an interesting concept and strong start. But it loses it after the first 20-30 minutes. It gets overly stupid and very mediocre. Worth a watch though. The last 10 minutes were kinda cool.

+

25th July 2014

The Woman In Black by James Watkins
(95min)

-One hell of a good horror movie! Very nice recommendation by ''MovieGal''. Daniel Radcliffe is excellent in his role (very different of Harry Potter) , the storyline is a pretty nice concept very well executed , the directing by Mr.Watkins is very good and the visual of the british lanscape are incredible. The slow and silent mood during all the movie is also a great aspect. Brief , I recommend it .

+

26th July 2014

Joy Ride by John Dahl
(97min)

- This movie is AWESOME. One of the best thriller i've seen in 2000's and certainly a new favorite of mine. Paul Walker and Steve Zahn are both excellent in their respective role of The Brothers Thomas and it's such a shame that Paul Walker died so young he was very talented. It was scary and very stressful movie. In my opinion , one of the most underrated of all time. If , you didn't see it I definitely recommend it to you... It's completely amazing

-

26th July 2014

History of the World: Part 1
(1981, 92 mins)

Mel Brooks

History of The World: Part 1 is a funny film but with my lack of knowledge of history (which is probably bad of me) I probably missed a lot of the jokes. Either way I did enjoy it. I just didn't love it.

+