Dawn of the Planet of the Apes Worldwide Collection

Tools    

As per the stats, worldwide collection of the movie Dawn of the Planet of the Apes is reached $257,061,279 ( Domestic: $148,490,279 + + Foreign: $108,571,000)

Thane of Glamis, Thane of Cawdor, & King Hereafter
Alright, Rise of the Planet of the Apes made just shy of $482 million. I do hope Dawn of the Planet of the Apes makes the same or better, because seriously, it was fantastic and I'd go watch it again if I had the money to blow on rewatching movies at the theatres!

Alright, Rise of the Planet of the Apes made just shy of $482 million. I do hope Dawn of the Planet of the Apes makes the same or better, because seriously, it was fantastic and I'd go watch it again if I had the money to blow on rewatching movies at the theatres!

The Bib-iest of Nickels
I watched Dawn of the Planet of the Apes a few weeks ago, and I have to say that it was a tremendous film, and is even the best movie that I have seen so far this year.

The film is in line to make more than fifty-million more than Rise did domestically. It's a little more difficult for me to gauge what it will make overseas, but I do know that it will be let-out in some new markets this weekend.

I have to say I was deeply disappointed in this movie, they really dragged out most of the film and I expected more from this movie

The Bib-iest of Nickels
I have to say I was deeply disappointed in this movie, they really dragged out most of the film and I expected more from this movie
That means nothing coming from someone that isn't even Batman.

I kind of wonder what you expected from a film that deals with the dawn of a new civilization...flying cars?

The Bib-iest of Nickels
Worldwide: $448,663,536

Dawn is doing well, it has a couple more areas overseas. I have heard some predicting that it will make at least 600m.