True or False

Tools    

I hereby invite thee.

True, but I don't know if I like it or not - it's been a while since I've seen it.

Thinks the idea that Laurie is Michael's sister is stupid?

False. I like it, but if they hadn't gone that route, it would have been okay, too.

Hates the Rob Zombie remakes?

True. I am currently rewatching the Zombie's Halloween 2 since Lucas recently praised it - it's no good.

Thinks most of the slasher remakes have been garbage (actually, I can't think of one that's good off the top of my head, but I'm saying most just in case)?

I actually don't mind Rob Zombie's Halloween movies. I think they brought a freshness to a franchise that had gone completely bone dry. But I would like to see Halloween go back to being how it used to be in the past. I doubt it ever will again.

But yeah, most of the remakes -- practically ALL of them -- have been horrible. I'm not crazy about any of them. And I hate people who try to apologize for them and say they're actually good movies, yadda yadda yadda. They're NOT. Get your head out of the sand, grow some balls and learn to HATE.

Loves trees?

False. There was a huge model train world at my grandmother's house, though, so I often played with that when I was young.

EDIT: Toenails? Who does that? False!

Owns more than 500 DVDs?