help me choose a movie!

Tools    

Got some more things at the library. I took some of your suggestions and found some movies that have been talked about a lot around the forums, along with some classics I've yet to see too.

On the Waterfront (1954)
Midnight Cowboy (1969)
Primal Fear (1996)
Gosford Park (2001)
The Manchurian Candidate (1962)
Spartacus (1960)
The Aviator (2004)
The Squid and the Whale (2005)
Schindler's List (1993)

I'm just listing, so no voting yet, but feel free to comment or suggest more movies.
Fire walk with me.

Hey all. My mom could be stopping at the library soon, and I need some movie suggestions for her to get. I like Lynch (even though I've seen almost all of his movies) so if there are any lynchesque movies to suggest I would appreciate it. Also, any films that are very well made with good camerawork. This library has a large dvd collection including foreign films, so feel free to suggest anything, even obscure foreign films, because there's a chance they will have them.

And another thing, I can only check out four movies, but feel free to suggest as many as you want, I will just have to decide which ones seem to interest me most.

The Third Man, Touch Of Evil, Scarface (1983), Peeping Tom, All Quiet On The Western Front (1930), Picnic At Hanging Rock, Les Diabolique, Eyes Without A Face (Les yeux sans visage), Battle of Britain, The Cruel Sea, The Fourth Man (De vierde man), Macbeth (1971), Hamlet (1990.1996), Get Carter (1971), The Wicker Man (1973), The Long Good Friday, Before Sunrise, Dolores Clairborne, Ginger Snaps, An American Werewolf In London, Night Of The Living Dead (1968), The Killer, Amelie.

That'll do for now. More if you want them.

Thanks for the suggestions. I have seen a few of those honeykid but not all of them and the main ones that interest me are American werewolf, Picnic at hanging rock, and all quiet on the western front.

Hey guys I got some more stuff at the library, just letting you all know.

In case the pictures don't show up, the movies are:

1.Bubba Ho-Tep
3.Ran
4.Short Cuts
5.African Queen

Short Cuts 1993 Do not miss this one...
A normal man? For me, a normal man is one who turns his head to see a beautiful woman's bottom. The point is not just to turn your head. There are five or six reasons. And he is glad to find people who are like him, his equals. That's why he likes crowded beaches, football, the bar downtown...

Oh yeah, that is Zodiac! I saw your banner earlier and I was actually wondering which movie it was. Should've noticed Jake Gylenhaal there. Looked like David Tennant!
Not to mention his profile name is mrtylerdurden...he's obviously a Fincher fan