I love you, Unregistered

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
Not the edit button???....hmmm,
Then it must have been a previous Citizen Rules.

Negative!

Anyone who looks at the thread sees only their name in most of the statements and comments, all simultaneously...All the messages have my name in them right now when i look, for instance.

Seriously cricket don't be posting stuff while driving. I fear for your safety.

Seriously cricket don't be posting stuff while driving. I fear for your safety.
Especially while talking to me because I am the kiss of death. I could make you crash.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I saw this thread back when I first joined this site about a month ago, and when I saw the date on the thread, I just assumed that there was someone else with my username back then, so I just ignored it.

Now that I know that's not the case, this thread is just creepy.

Hey GB, I though it was a strange, but funny thread. I never seen anything like it. At least it's unique.
But I'm still not sure how to do the 'trick' though?

Maybe some kind MoFo will message me. That way the next new 'Citizen Rules' can have fun too.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Hey GB, I though it was a strange, but funny thread. I never seen anything like it. At least it's unique.

Maybe some kind MoFo will message me. That way the next new 'Citizen Rules' can have fun too.

I'm not sure what the actual code is, but it's all in the coding. There is some kind of HTML placeholder where you see your username.

It's a neat concept, but I still think it's kind of creepy. (But maybe I'm just a bit paranoid sometimes. )

Sign out then look at what it says. And yes SC i'll consider your proposal

I'm not old, you're just 12.
this is the thread that never ends, it goes on and on my friends, people started reading it not knowing what it was, and now we'll keep on reading it forever just because...

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/