The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Originally Posted by MinionTV
Why thank you very kindly, good sir. Oh jolly good!
I want to know, is that your lover. trying to poke his tongue in your ear

there's a frog in my snake oil
Originally Posted by nebbit
I want to know, is that your lover. trying to poke his tongue in your ear
Me suspects that's his infamous shadow

This is me at a friends Pyjama party, I am the one first left in red and black.
Y'all have got some swanky pj party threads!

Sir Toose sleeps nekkid and is therefore never invited to pj parties

Originally Posted by Sir Toose
Sir Toose sleeps nekkid and is therefore never invited to pj parties
Ok, but what about the nudest colony's no pj party, don't tell me, they also rejected you!

Ok, but what about the nudest colony's no pj party, don't tell me, they also rejected you!

Hmmm, not rejected nor invited. I wasn't aware of their existence. You seem to be knowledgeable of them though, perhaps you can direct me to their membership rolls.

Hmmm, not rejected nor invited. I wasn't aware of their existence. You seem to be knowledgeable of them though, perhaps you can direct me to their membership rolls.
You are in luck, their AGM is this Saturday at Lady Jane Beach. You know the one in Sydney Harbour, see you there.

Ready!Set!Go!...Er..Actio n!
Me, my corset, and my body guards...

You are in luck, their AGM is this Saturday at Lady Jane Beach. You know the one in Sydney Harbour, see you there.

Did you see us there, Yoda and I?

I couldn't figure it out but folks there seemed to know us.... they kept pointing at us and shouting "Look, there's telephone pole and tadpole!"

Did you see us there, Yoda and I?

I couldn't figure it out but folks there seemed to know us.... they kept pointing at us and shouting "Look, there's telephone pole and tadpole!"
I did see you both but I was hiding, I was frightened when I saw your telephone pole.

I did see you both but I was hiding, I was frightened when I saw your telephone pole.
HaHa

So you knew which one of us was which.

HaHa

If you're saying Chris isn't well endowed, I concur.

I can shamelessly insult my older brother in front of his friends on his own site, right?

HaHa

Be careful, or I'll use underhanded Stalinist tactics to undermine your credibility with my biased, undemocratic reputation system.

Originally Posted by Yoda
Be careful, or I'll use underhanded Stalinist tactics to undermine your credibility with my biased, undemocratic reputation system.
But those are underhunged... I mean, underhanded tactics.

Mother! Oh, God! Mother! Blood!
The pictures of my "Outdoor Theater - Backyard Adventure," featuring Raiders of the Lost Ark are

Here
NEW (as of 1/24/05): Quick Reviews #10

I must become Caligari..!
This is ME!!
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMGA0140.JPG
Views:	189
Size:	57.6 KB
ID:	1790   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMGA0141.JPG
Views:	215
Size:	59.0 KB
ID:	1791  
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

this is me at my old school last year i did not change at all

Originally Posted by Hondo333
This is ME!!
I get shock waves when I look at your photo's, your maturity out ways the age you look, you look like a 13yr old to me, that makes me 40 years older than you OMG