Survivor 3: Superheroes vs Supervillains Peng Lai Island

Tools    

I'm dropping out of this. I have no interest in doing this again, especially since it already feels more convoluted than the last one.

FYI, UsualSuspect had already contacted me and asked me to be his secret partner. "Nobody will suspect it," he said. Yeah, right. He probably contacted everybody with that message. So, you need to get rid of him first. Dangerous player and he already made me feel exhausted of the game. I credit him for getting me to drop out.
That's pretty much Survivor 101 man.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Sexy, I'm taking you at your word, no changing your mind again.

And just for the new players, everyone makes alliances. It's part of the game.

As I said before, my advice would be to hold off on playing too hard yet. Just a word from someone running the game.

Sexy, I'm taking you at your word, no changing your mind again.
I already backstabbed Suspect, so it's over. I had my thrills.

I'm sorry, but I don't feel the energy to play hard at this game. Someone else who really wants to play it should have my spot. I'm sure you can find someone.

I did forget. He's there now though. As long as everyone that signs up plays and we get one more it will be perfect.

Coming Soon: Superpowers

Just so everyone knows, I'm closing signs ups July 28th. Probably most people have signed up that are going to, but you still have sometime to try to make a point or two.

If you've been sitting on the fence it's time to make up your mind and join in!!!

The reason for closing sign ups early is that I need to divide people up into teams and possibly gather information for upcoming challenges.

I'll have the super powers posted soon and that will be the last bit of game play you will need to know. I will then open up a new thread. The purpose of that thread will be for anything important related to game play. The first few posts will be rules. When we have challenges I will send out a group pm that a challenge has been posted and then you will know to go to that thread. Basically anything of importance, questions announcements and such will be posted in that thread. This thread will be for general chatter and game noise. That way important posts won't get buried so easily and I will be able to keep up with my pms.

Its too bad all the PMs arent filtered thru a 3rd party so they can be compared later. Just like the TV show they could be used to look back on what happened behind the scenes. I bet it would be hilarious seeing all the things said, to who, and just how many alliances players were in. Not having that "TV" perspective on the game makes it a complete unknown except for the results.

What's a Super-themed Survivor without superpowers? So in this survivor you get two superpowers to be used one time each only. If picked and used wisely they can give you a big advantage in the game.

Each player must pick two superpowers from the list. You can't pick the same one twice. Unless something special happens you may use each power only once. Timing is everything in Survivor so really think about when you need to use them. If you use them too early, you may need them later on. If you hold on them too tightly you may find yourself out of the game with useless superpowers.

Superpowers:

Mind Suck adds + 5 to your challenge score and -5 to the opponent of your choice on the other tribe. After the challenge has been announced, you must announce that you are using this power.

Camouflage One other Survivor of your choice can't see you come time for tribal council and therefore can't vote for you and must cast a vote for someone else. Must be played right before tribal council.

Insight After one tribal council, you can see how the tribe voted. You may use this for your tribe or the other tribe or wait until the merge to use it. Use wisdom when using this power. It may be tempting and fun to blow up the game and tell everyone how the tribe voted, but it's rarely wise. Knowledge that others don't have is a valuable advantage and Superheroes or villains with blabber mouths will lose this advantage.

Freeze This will immobilize another Survivor from tribal challenge through tribal council. However, that Survivor can't be voted off in that council either, but it will cause their challenge score to be zero. This one is tricky to strategize with, but can be very beneficial to your game if used correctly. Cannot be used on yourself and you must announce that you are using it after tribal challenge is announced.

Persuasion You can persuade two Survivors to change alliance and therefore switch tribes. You can use this at any time including right before a tribal council and can be used on self. However, if you do not use it before the merge, it will become useless.

Psychic Ability You will be able to read my mind and receive one extra clue to a hidden idol that will be kept from all others.

I would wait to pick your two powers until after players have been put into tribes. That will happen on July 28th. There will also be an individual award challenge that day, so be around if you can.

This is the last part of the gameplay. I will have the other thread up and running with everything nice and neat in one post by Sunday. Everyone will have plenty of time to read over the rules and ask questions before the game officially starts.

Yes, well you were warned that starting to play the game already wouldn't do any good.

I did think a lot about how each power could work and different advantages they would give. Some are easier to play but probably aren't game changers. Some take more strategy and planning and could really change your game, but the opportunity and timing may not be right to play them well.

I wanted a lot of strategy this game.

Get those last people to join and get those points!! Time is almost up. Jrs. seemed as if he might want to play. I'd go after him and a couple that were on the fence.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I'm dropping out of this. I have no interest in doing this again, especially since it already feels more convoluted than the last one.

FYI, UsualSuspect had already contacted me and asked me to be his secret partner. "Nobody will suspect it," he said. Yeah, right. He probably contacted everybody with that message. So, you need to get rid of him first. Dangerous player and he already made me feel exhausted of the game. I credit him for getting me to drop out.
I don't even know if I should play this game with me being sabotaged before it even starts.

Suspect's Reviews

You WON the first (really second) game, Suspect, and you came close to winning the second (really third) game, too.

It should be obvious to everyone that you're not Little Miss Plays Nice & Fair around here. You're a threat as soon as you walk through the door. Before you even get to the door, in fact.

Nobody listen to him, he's still bitter about being eliminated last time. I'm no threat.
No, I'm not. Sixth place isn't too bad and it was right before you got eliminated.

I don't even know if I should play this game with me being sabotaged before it even starts.
Don't drop out. It would be silly for anyone to take that seriously. Everyone is just as much a threat as anyone else. There are more new players than old and this is a brand new game.

If people start freaking out and trying to immediately eliminate threats based on prior games they are going to weaken their own tribe. I saw evidence of that last game and it's not a smart way to play.

Everyone should treat this as a new game. It's likely to bite you in the ass if you don't.