Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice

Tools    

A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
I'm actually starting to hope that WB are going to cram Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Flash, Lex Luthor and four other villains into one movie. If they do there's no way it's is going to be good but I might watch just to see how spectacularly bad it is.

I'm actually starting to hope that WB are going to cram Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Flash, Lex Luthor and four other villains into one movie. If they do there's no way it's is going to be good but I might watch just to see how spectacularly bad it is.
The flash isn't in it. It was a rumor which eventually was debunked.

The flash isn't in it. It was a rumor which eventually was debunked.
Which is a shame because I would have loved to see Scoot McNairy play Wally West. According to IMDB Scoot's role hasn't been revealed...I can keep my hopes up! It'd be nice to see some f***ing comic relief in these over serious DC adaptations. I get that Nolan's Batman made serious money, but The Avengers beat those flicks and it was actually fun to watch!

"Well then son, you've got a condition."

I can't take any actor with the name "Scoot McNairy" seriously...

It'd be like Chesty McBoob, playing Wonder Woman.
Dude, that name is perfect for playing the Flash!

There's a possibility he might play villian Moran Edge.
Sooooo boring. I think if they're going to go insane with new characters they should aim for the fences. I propose a Batman v Superman where the only character in the whole movie who doesn't have powers is Batman and none of the characters don't wear a costume.

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
Captain America 3 is releasing the same date as Batman vs Superman. Marvel refuse to change the date even tho DC announced there's first. Surely this will hurt both DC and Marvel.

"Banshee is the greatest thing ever. "

Captain America 3 is releasing the same date as Batman vs Superman. Marvel refuse to change the date even tho DC announced there's first. Surely this will hurt both DC and Marvel.
Marvel had the release date first actually. They will both do just fine in the long run. Cap 3 is the one people will wanna see the most in the theater because it's well....a marvel film. But B v S will probably either do as good or close. One of them obviously will do better than the other but they will both be blockbusters once they come home on Blu-Ray.

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
That looks great!

Video Game/Movie Blogger
Ben Affleck is Batman.

While I am rooting for him, let's face it; aside from "The Town," he hasn't been any good since "Dogma" or any of the other Kevin Smith films.

You know what would be just fantastic? If in his Batman solo film reboot, Matt Damon plays Robin.

Video Game/Movie Blogger
That's just an excuse to grab a few brews on Saturday, and see them both. Maybe a drive-in somewhere will play them both

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
Marvel had the release date first actually. They will both do just fine in the long run. Cap 3 is the one people will wanna see the most in the theater because it's well....a marvel film. But B v S will probably either do as good or close. One of them obviously will do better than the other but they will both be blockbusters once they come home on Blu-Ray.
I don't see how this won't hurt there figures?. And I read DC announced there date first.

Dat chin. He looks pretty cool. Reminds of Jim Lee's version of Batman, even though everyone compares him to the Dark Knight Returns version. I hope his voice is better than Bale's constant growling and grunting.

While I am rooting for him, let's face it; aside from "The Town," he hasn't been any good since "Dogma" or any of the other Kevin Smith films.
What about Argo? And Gone Baby Gone? Those were great movies.