THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

What happened to the swans ass sticking out of the water?! I liked that alot. Your normal av is kinda scary, whats it from?
I'm glad someone liked it. Not the last time you will see it.

Some good news, I've backed up some of my films on disk and they seem to work in my Blu-ray player (didn't burn them, just using it as you would a USB in terms of data storage), and also I've got access to a computer with my step-dad saying I can use his, which used to be mine, so I'm on a computer now and I can use this to watch more films The only frustrating thing is lack of a HDMI port to connect it up to my TV.

I bought myself a big external HDD to put on all the good films I've been watching and a couple that I still want to see. It's one of the best purchases I've done in years! Now I don't have to delete good films from my computer that I'd possibly want to rewatch.
I was going to ask you early but didn't, but what make is it and how much did it cost you? Might invest in one myself, sounds like a good idea.

I really need to make a list of every film I ever watch.... try to remember some of the old ones and keep track of the new ones..

I used to watch between 2 - 3 films with my Argentine friend on Friday and Saturday nights/mornings.... and we always watched 2 on monday which was his day off... and then I watched films on my own.... but I have seen so many before I watched with him... thats its crazy.. pure crazy...

I was going to ask you early but didn't, but what make is it and how much did it cost you? Might invest in one myself, sounds like a good idea.
This one was about 170 euros (so that would be around 140 British pounds or something, I guess).

EDIT: That's for 1.8TB, though. You can also buy something with a little less capacity. It will take ages before I'll get this one filled with good films.

I've seen some amazing things on psychedelics, beyond the visuals though, I've learned I'm not a very chill person online. Irl, I'm probably among the least confrontational people you'll ever see; quite boring to be honest, because I just can't be bothered with the ********. I don't know why I'm so opinionated online, used to think because of anonymity but the older I got, the more I realized that wasn't it.

Perhaps it's the people I hang out with irl are pretty much the same as I, and we've really nothing to argue about. I drink a lot too, and don't care for people in general not because I dislike them as a person, it's that I haven't met many who are as honest with their feelings as I am. Maybe I'm just an *******, it could be something as simple as that, or perhaps my ego is whatever. Have everything a singe man could want: sex once in awhile, nice car, wonderful parents, slight wealth and I even own my home. </mini rant>

I enjoyed it quite a bit. Its not reinventing the wheel or anything, just a solid movie with good music. How was Jump Street? Im one of the few who wasnt a fan of the first.

I watched the first one this morning and really enjoyed it, laughed a lot and really liked the characters. The second one was good, kind of recycles the structure of the first one but the filmmakers know it and make these great meta jokes about it. Just a light-hearted good time.

No, I want to. I read an article about it in one of my film magazines. Sounds interesting.

Let me know what you think.

I know, everyone is gone. Damn them. Damn them to hell.

Probably gonna check in early cause of no power. I was planning on watching The Great Beauty. Have you seen that yet?
Sean, let me know how it is... I want to see it.. but not sure when

Ill post about it. Might end up being Sunday before I see it now but I will get to it this weekend.

How you doing moviegal?

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I've seen some amazing things on psychedelics, beyond the visuals though, I've learned I'm not a very chill person online. Irl, I'm probably among the least confrontational people you'll ever see; quite boring to be honest, because I just can't be bothered with the ********. I don't know why I'm so opinionated online, used to think because of anonymity but the older I got, the more I realized that wasn't it.

Perhaps it's the people I hang out with irl are pretty much the same as I, and we've really nothing to argue about. I drink a lot too, and don't care for people in general not because I dislike them as a person, it's that I haven't met many who are as honest with their feelings as I am. Maybe I'm just an *******, it could be something as simple as that, or perhaps my ego is whatever. Have everything a singe man could want: sex once in awhile, nice car, wonderful parents, slight wealth and I even own my home. </mini rant>
I'm not sure where this rant came from but it does make me want to ask a question. Do you all feel your personality is pretty much the same online or are you a bit different in person? I am on here how I am when I am around people that I am comfortable with, but the older I get the more comfortable I am in general.

I was just wondering because I've heard people say they are more outgoing online and I've heard people say they are less.