THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

See, this is why you've always been one of the most entertaining MoFo's..."Sexy Hitler." That's awesome. You get rep points for that.
I may have come up with the name myself, but I didn't come up with the character. Did you see this?

They made this about me! Weeman did.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
The short scene with Guap cracks me up everytime.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

That video is too Funny!!! Sexy, I think you are nice guy.... but then Im fairly new here....

We went out to eat lunch today and my daughter lost her cell phone.....

Now I will have to buy her a new one which will be about $100 and then put money on it.... people are no longer honest! Im sure someone took it and planned on using it. She just told me that she deactivated it ... well they are scr*wed now arent they?

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I see. Well I have had a hard time deciding whether you are one of the funnier personalities around here or one of the most delusional people I have ever interacted with. Guess which one I am leaning towards now.
Who says you can't be both?

When that happens to me, I put on Transformers, and I instantly stop thinking.

I hate studying at night, when I actually want to watch a movie and chill, ESPECIALLY if it's something as boring as 'Analytical Cost Accounting'. Unfortunately this is my fate for the next three days/nights. The book is freaking 500 pages long!!!

Oh well, enough complaining, I'm going to read another 10 pages now.