THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

Mads Dittman Mikkelsen... I have seen 25+ films of his.... He's one of those actors who doesnt have to speak to get his point across.. his expressions can do it for him.... Watch "Valhalla Rising" and you will understand....

I know, I was kidding.

He's a good actor, from what I've seen. Which is admittedly not a lot.

Anders Thomas Jensen directed "Adams Aebler", "De grønne slagtere" & "Blinkende lygter" and he co-wrote "Efter brylluppet" with Susanne Bier, another great Danish director/writer. Mads is in all 4 films. The first three are dark comedies. The other is a good drama.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
If anyone has the words with friends app, play me. I'm Go-Dog-Go. I had to do it like that because there was already a Godoggo.

If anyone has the words with friends app, play me. I'm Go-Dog-Go. I had to do it like that because there was already a Godoggo.
it took me a week to figure out what your id actually said... I thought it was some strange word or character from a movie... then I paid attention to your dr seuss book in your avatar.. silly me!

Does Rotten Tomatoes have a forum?
http://vine.rottentomatoes.com/vine/index.php

I used to visit the RT forum every now and then, but I never felt any desire to join. It doesn't seem like a very welcoming place. Most of the members have an elitist attitude. And there's very little actual movie discussion.

http://vine.rottentomatoes.com/vine/index.php

I used to visit the RT forum every now and then, but I never felt any desire to join. It doesn't seem like a very welcoming place. Most of the members have an elitist attitude. And there's very little actual movie discussion.
Sounds like this place.

Sounds like this place.
I don't think so. I've found this place to be very welcoming. It's like one big dysfunctional family. People may occasionally bicker back and forth, but it's more like siblings arguing. On the RT forums, everyone seems to have contempt for another. It's a more hostile place. For instance, they would never be down for your upcoming prom. They'd just mock you for it.

Even the little lover's quarrel that you and I had over Mannequin was never mean-spirited, at least not on my end. I kind of enjoyed it actually. I need to find another movie that you hold near and dear to your heart so I can drag it through the muck.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I don't think so. I've found this place to be very welcoming. It's like one big dysfunctional family. People may occasionally bicker back and forth, but it's more like siblings arguing. On the RT forums, everyone seems to have contempt for another. It's a more hostile place. For instance, they would never be down for your upcoming prom. They'd just mock you for it.

Even the little lover's quarrel that you and I had over Mannequin was never mean-spirited, at least not on my end. I kind of enjoyed it actually. I need to find another movie that you hold near and dear to your heart so I can drag it through the muck.
I saw some vicious mean things there. Elitist is about the best thing I could say about that place.

And your right, something like a prom would never fly there, or Survivor, or the Hall of Fame. .

This place is a hippy love fest comparatively.

This place has always had a twist of fun to it, even before I arrived on the scene, but I can't help but think that this place could turn into something like Nazi Germany -- ironically, if I, Sexy Hitler, didn't happen to be here, as well as some of you other people. But mostly me because I wouldn't stand for it, while the rest of you would simply fall in line and obey orders.

It has gradually seemed worse here to me, I must say. It doesn't really feel as chill as it used to. That's why we need proms and Survivors and Chill Clubs and Pretend You're Smoking Smoking Lounges to counteract the militia that wants to take over.

This place has always had a twist of fun to it, even before I arrived on the scene, but I can't help but think that this place could turn into something like Nazi Germany -- ironically, if I, Sexy Hitler, didn't happen to be here, as well as some of you other people. But mostly me because I wouldn't stand for it, while the rest of you would simply fall in line and obey orders.

It has gradually seemed worse here to me, I must say. It doesn't really feel as chill as it used to. That's why we need proms and Survivors and Chill Clubs and Pretend You're Smoking Smoking Lounges to counteract the militia that wants to take over.
Your still an enigma to me SC. I rarely know if you actually believe the stuff your saying or not.

Sexy, have you ever been to the alternate universe where Sexy Celebrity never signed up for Movie Forums all them years ago? If so, what was it like?
Let me go there now and check it out. Be right back.

I see. Well I have had a hard time deciding whether you are one of the funnier personalities around here or one of the most delusional people I have ever interacted with. Guess which one I am leaning towards now.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
See, this is why you've always been one of the most entertaining MoFo's..."Sexy Hitler." That's awesome. You get rep points for that.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/