Sexy Celebrity's Movie Commentaries!

→ in
Tools    

Also, the synopsis said stoners were in the movie. I didn't see anyone smoking pot.

Of course, according to my cable's movie descriptions, Hellraiser III features Pinhead stuck inside a kinky statue.

I'm open to doing another commentary right now if anyone's interested in something interesting.

So this will be my first time watching this all the way through. I was never really interested in this in the past because I thought it looked too different from the old Dracula.

Are you a big fan of this, Honeykid?

What is this movie's reputation? I know it was a really big movie. I remember when it came out. But is it... critically acclaimed?

[/i]Are you a big fan of this, Honeykid?
I wouldn't say I'm a big fan, but I like it a lot. Oldman, and especially Hopkins really ham it up big style! But it all looks gorgeous.

The red armor looks like ... the muscles underneath the skin. Like a skinned person. Like one of the skinned people from Hellraiser.

I think it was too much for most. Certainly anyone who was expecting a straight 'scary' horror film. But if you love the OTT, the camp, the overblown, it's really good fun.