Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

I'm starting with this one tonight:

Requiem for a Dream (2000)

This will be my third Aronofsky film (of the six he's made). I've already seen Pi and Black Swan. I liked them both, especially Black Swan. Let's hope I enjoy this one too.

After this one, I may watch another film tonight.

I'm starting with this one tonight:

Requiem for a Dream (2000)

This will be my third Aronofsky film (of the six he's made). I've already seen Pi and Black Swan. I liked them both, especially Black Swan. Let's hope I enjoy it.

After this one, I may watch another film tonight.
one of my favorite of all-time. An Absolute Masterpiece hope you enjoy it .

“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
The Blue Angel

Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
The only film von Sternberg made in German (although he did make a version in English too).

Going to try this one on cable; hoping for a hidden gem- Tony (2009)
Hey, that looks interesting. Never heard of it till you posted, hope it's good. I watched the trailer and it seems okay enough, and only $5. on Amazon, so may give it a buy.

Network (1976)

PTA once said this was his favorite film of all time. I don't think it's going to have THAT big an effect on me, but let's hope I at least enjoy it. The content looks intriguing and interesting. Perhaps this will become a new contender for my '70s list!

Hey, that looks interesting. Never heard of it till you posted, hope it's good. I watched the trailer and it seems okay enough, and only $5. on Amazon, so may give it a buy.
Sure you'll be able to watch it for free online, I did.

Sure you'll be able to watch it for free online, I did.
Yeah I know, I just like collecting BD/DVD. I really have nothing better to do. hah

Yeah I know, I just like collecting BD/DVD. I really have nothing better to do. hah
Don't blame you to be honest. Few greater pleasures in life than opening a brand-new Blu-ray and inhaling fumes of cinematic goodness.

Network (1976)

PTA once said this was his favorite film of all time. I don't think it's going to have THAT big an effect on me, but let's hope I at least enjoy it. The content looks intriguing and interesting. Perhaps this will become a new contender for my '70s list!
May be a stupid question, but who's PTA?