Rate that Movie: Titanic

Tools    

Am I the only one who kind of likes the soundtrack for this film?

Weeee'll staaaaaaay foreeeeeeever this way!

I'm probably one of the only guys on this planet who doesn't cringe whenever he hears that song.

Does the 3D version make Kate Winslets' boobies jump out the screen? (that apostrophe isn't a mistake....)
3D effects of the movie are not good . conversion of 2D into 3D does not work in most cases . it is not true 3D .

I think I over rated it the other day (I just saw it and I admit was a little under the emotion)

With a couple of days to think about it, I maintain that I enjoyed the film and that it's visually stunning, but cliché and it applies a certain formula that I usually dislike. I'd rate it 8/10

A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
9.8/10. It's my favorite live action movie and third favorite overall.

Five out of ten.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Chappie doesn't like the real world
3/10 It might get a two from me, but it makes me laugh in a few places so it gets a three.

The soundtrack is horrific. Sorry guys.

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
The soundtrack is horrific. Sorry guys.
Now I think the soundtrack/score is one of the good things it has going for it. It's certainly memorable. It might be a little melodramatic and tearjerking in places but that fits with the movie. If I hear part of the music from the film, I'm right back in the film, and I can't say that about many soundtracks.

i miss doing these. it was fun having all the ratings concentrated into a 'score' for each film

i recall Yoda mentioning a more efficient MoFo rating system, i hope one of those comes about