Sexy Celebrity's Movie Commentaries!

→ in
Tools    

Why wouldn't she? She was a teacher before the accident.
She just seems so calm and cool for a woman who, that day, learned that she... has this whole dilemma.

And how does Adam Sandler go from a male slut to this kind of man?

Well, that's a
from me. It's been a long time since I last saw that and, for some reason, Sandler's OTT humour annoyed me much more than it did before. I hope it was just this once, otherwise this may struggle to stay in my 100 if/when I do another one.

I found Rob Schneider's character to be too much of a distraction. You said he was good in it, but I actually didn't approve of him that much, except in that scene where he played Drew Barrymore's character for the video. And I normally don't mind Rob Schneider.

I found Rob Schneider's character to be too much of a distraction. You said he was good in it, but I actually didn't approve of him that much, except in that scene where he played Drew Barrymore's character for the video. And I normally don't mind Rob Schneider.
I don't think I said he was good. I said it's his best or one of his best. I can't remember now. Anyway, whatever the case, those are two very different things.

BTW, you usually like Rob Scheider? No wonder you didn't like Black Dynamite.

SC, it's been too long. A commentary is in order Sunday if you're available.
Will try.

BTW, you usually like Rob Scheider? No wonder you didn't like Black Dynamite.
The Deuce Bigalow movies are better than that thing.

I'll be here in a minute.

Put up a poster for me. It'll save time.