Post-apoc syfy movie, end shows character sitting/kneeling, then dies

Tools    

I saw part of this movie several years ago, and would like to watch the whole thing.

I just remember it's a syfy, I think post apoc movie, where one of the main characters is some guy, and he drives a car by "feeling" in that he cannot see the road, etc.

At the end of the movie, he kneels, if I remember right, and dies, as the camera pulls away from him.

Please tell me the title, thanks!

Daybreakers (2009) ??? - the car drove itself and had to be blacked out, oh yeah it was a vampire movie so yeah it's just a big guess
No, it was post apoc. Not vampires. The car didn't drive itself. The guy drove it. He told a passenger that he drove by "feeling"

May have been b movie or made for tv.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
Can you narrow down when this movie looked like it was made, 70's 80's 90's 00's, any other information would be great, was this an American movie or foreign.

American, probably late nineties or after 2000. I can't imagine there is more than one movie where one of the main characters is asked by a passenger how he can drive if he can't see, and he says he drives by feeling.

Sci fi movie. It's post apoc, the guy kneels or sits and dies at the end, but the big thing is he can drive without seeing through the wind shield, and when asked how, he says he drives by feeling. I'm not sure it was in theaters.