Survivor 2: Paradise Island

Tools    

Don't forget to update the Contestants thing on the very first post in this thread.

Well done, you played a good game and deserved it in the end with three massive immunity wins. You should definitely thank Swan who made sure I didn't get rid of you early on when we had our mini tribe

My choice was between Hit Girl and Teeter, because I worked with both of them in the game, but I finally went with Teeter because of all her impressive challenge wins.

In both this game and the last game, the person I predicted to be the winner turned out to be the 2nd place winner. Skepsis93 and Hit Girl.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Survivor 3: Heroes vs. Villains
Who are the heroes and who are the villains? Some are obvious, but I want to know where people would place everyone.

Alright, since JiraffeJustin and Hit Girl tied for second place, then I think all of our places should move up. So, instead of 6th place, I am now 5th place.

I see it as this:

SURVIVOR 2: PARADISE ISLAND

1st Place/WINNER:
teeter_g

2nd Place (tie):
jiraffejustin & Hit Girl

3rd Place:
seanc

4th Place:
TheUsualSuspect

5th Place:
Sexy Celebrity

6th Place:
Godoggo

7th Place:
Swan

8th Place:
Daniel M

9th Place:
Cobpyth

10th Place:
Movieman

11th Place:
donniedarko

12th Place:
The Sci-Fi Slob

13th Place:
Masterman

14th Place:
Rhys

15th Place:
Destiny

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I want to call dibs on hosting next time in the far of distant future. Now that I've ran one and seen Raul do one (who did a fantastic job) I'm aware of what works, what doesn't, and have a couple of ideas for things that were not used in either one that I think would work really well.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I voted Teeter because I was on a mission to eliminate her 3 rounds in a row...those 3 rounds she won immunity and got me out.

Much deserved win.

Honestly, if Jiraffe hadn't been working with me all through the game, I would have voted for Teeter, too. I kept wondering if I should vote for Jiraffe or not. His moves in the game were not like her moves. But I figured Teeter would win without my vote, anyway. I knew she'd be the winner. I would have been really shocked if Jiraffe or Hit Girl won.

I don't even credit Jiraffe with getting rid of Suspect. That was MY work again.

That was my work when I kept telling them in this thread, after I had been eliminated, that they better eliminate Suspect next.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
It's his work BECAUSE you're not in the game.

Anyways Hit Girl surprised me the most in the game, especially when she voted Godoggo out. She would have got my vote if I were in the game probably, no offense to Teeter or Jiraffe.